Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sports signs deal with goldenboy!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    well its about time sky sorted there heads out. the current schedule for boxing on sky is pathetic.
    Indeed it is. Add to that the woeful production value on boxnation and the demise of megaupload taking away easy access to HBO. I'd started to worry that I'd be forever apologising to my girlfriend for putting her through nothing but instalments of fairground-booth boxing courtesy of Channel 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
      Indeed it is. Add to that the woeful production value on boxnation and the demise of megaupload taking away easy access to HBO. I'd started to worry that I'd be forever apologising to my girlfriend for putting her through nothing but instalments of fairground-booth boxing courtesy of Channel 5.
      Are the channel five fights/ shows that regular?

Comment

the fans are the big winners because boxnation still have the good relations with top rank and the german promoters

Comment

sky sports 1 !

go to 14:50

Comment

Last nights ringside was quality i thought!!! And this news just topped it off

Hope this means Mayweather v Cotto is on Sky Sports! Wonder if they are considering bringing PPV back?

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
              Last nights ringside was quality i thought!!! And this news just topped it off

Hope this means Mayweather v Cotto is on Sky Sports! Wonder if they are considering bringing PPV back?
              Made realise how much i miss having Ricky Hatton in the game though! At least he is still knocking around in a different capacity

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Made realise how much i miss having Ricky Hatton in the game though! At least he is still knocking around in a different capacity
                Too true! Love the way he just takes the piss out of himself...proper lad

Comment

This is awesome for sky sports customers like me. But guys will the all the fights be shown who box for golden boy promotions.

Comment

The Hopkins v Dawson fight is on BoxNation so the deal can't be that exclusive. I reckon it was just a deal for Feb and March!

Comment

Working...
                    X