Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes boxers from Argentina so damn tough???!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also let's not forget, chino is a farm boy. farmers are naturally strong as ****.

Comment

It's simple. Iguana meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        American hoods are people who consciously chose to live off of the government and boycott free education despite being showered in opportunities and subsidization. Generally speaking: Rejects.

Argentina has a quite corrupt government and people have to take care of themselves more in general so even people with intact brains have to be streetwise and knowing how to fight isn't confined to social rejects. Same with much of Eastern Europe.
        the current government it's not that corrupt, actually is the best of this current period of democracy, from 83' till today (at least imo) the real criminals are the ones that control the mass media, they set the agenda for everything.

i don't know about the US, because i don't live there but when it comes to marginalization, i believe it's very similar in everywhere, people that don't/cannot fit in the productive process (market)

btw, abregu punches hard, but he isn't durable, he has no chin.

Comment

It's the legacy of the shotgun !!!!!

Carlos Monzon great fighter, not such a great person.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            It feels like they are on some next level sh.....

Also, are the hoods in Argentina tougher than, for example, this American hood?

And I thought I lived in the hood where **** goes down, i.e. gunshots, tires screeching, etc.

Is it something in the water? Them some tuff azz dudes.

Argentina has grass fed beef only...

Tey have best steaks and beef in the world.

Comment

Working...
            X