Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any of you guys actually watch the fight live on mute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of you guys actually watch the fight live on mute?

8-4 Algerie. easy fight to score.

No, I just don't pay attention to commentary. (If it's not how I see the fight)

Comment

yeah we always watch live fights on mute and in slow-motion.

Comment

lmaooo 8-4 algieri haahaha. the butthurt is strong with you

Comment

8-4 Algieri I 100% agree.

They need to give viewers the option of watching without the commentary and only crowd noise.

It's disgraceful how commentators fool people's perceptions of what is happening.

Comment

Never wasted my time doing that, whatever you gain by ignoring announcers and crowd, you lose from hearing the impact of the blows.

If a fights anywhere near reasonably close I don't sweat it much. If you had 36 minutes in a ring with a guy and could not finish it, you really could not be all that much better than him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              8-4 Algieri I 100% agree.

They need to give viewers the option of watching without the commentary and only crowd noise.

It's disgraceful how commentators fool people's perceptions of what is happening.
              switch it to sap, unless you understand spanish will be about the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueduck View Post
                Never wasted my time doing that, whatever you gain by ignoring announcers and crowd, you lose from hearing the impact of the blows.

If a fights anywhere near reasonably close I don't sweat it much. If you had 36 minutes in a ring with a guy and could not finish it, you really could not be all that much better than him anyway
                so mayweather is not that much better than Guerrero?

Comment

Just a weeeeeee...bit better, thus the winky smilie.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueduck View Post
                    If you had 36 minutes in a ring with a guy and could not finish it, you really could not be all that much better than him anyway
                    You can not apply that on every 12 round fight. Calzaghe-Lacy went the distance but Calzaghe showed he was multiple levels above him. Hopkins-Pavlik/Trinidad/Tarver are other 12 round examples of how the winner was much better than their opponent. Rigo-Donaire, many many 12 round fights in history where the winner showed he was much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X