Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Time is NOW for Bad Blood Rios Vs Ortiz....MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time is NOW for Bad Blood Rios Vs Ortiz....MAKE IT HAPPEN!

The Time is NOW for Bad Blood Rios Vs Ortiz....MAKE IT HAPPEN! and make it happen in SoCal....Staples would be on point!!!

This has all the makings of an epic bout and the time is now....both of these dudes been trading barbs on twiter since Rios's destructions of Alvarado....

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/1/26...h-brandon-rios

ctor Ortiz took to twitter last night to ask Brandon Rios for the fight. After Brandon Rios' quick win over a barely-present Mike Alvarado on Saturaday, Brandon Rios mentioned Ortiz's name, amoungst others, as those who he'd like to see in the ring next. Apparently it didn't take long for word to spread to Victor, who then took to twitter.

Brandon Rios quickly shot back at Ortiz with the following message and retweet:

Now - I have to say that I've personally been waiting on an Ortiz-Rios fight for about as long as a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. The bad blood and personal histories between the two are multi-dimensional and run deep. It's also not very often that we get to see a match between two individuals who have a real personal beef with each other (one that isn't just manufactured for the promotion). The last one I can think of was between Oscar De La Hoya and Fernando Vargas. This would make for a great fight (for as long as it would last) and I'd anticipate it about as highly as any other fight that can be made out there.

Who else would love to see Victor Ortiz and Brandon Rios finally settle their differences in the squared circle?
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 01-26-2015, 01:06 PM.

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    The Time is NOW for Bad Blood Rios Vs Ortiz....MAKE IT HAPPEN! and make it happen in SoCal....Staples would be on point!!!

This has all the makings of an epic bout and the time is now....both of these dudes been trading barbs on twiter since Rios's destructions of Alvarado....

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/1/26...h-brandon-rios

ctor Ortiz took to twitter last night to ask Brandon Rios for the fight. After Brandon Rios' quick win over a barely-present Mike Alvarado on Saturaday, Brandon Rios mentioned Ortiz's name, amoungst others, as those who he'd like to see in the ring next. Apparently it didn't take long for word to spread to Victor, who then took to twitter.

Brandon Rios quickly shot back at Ortiz with the following message and retweet:

Now - I have to say that I've personally been waiting on an Ortiz-Rios fight for about as long as a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. The bad blood and personal histories between the two are multi-dimensional and run deep. It's also not very often that we get to see a match between two individuals who have a real personal beef with each other (one that isn't just manufactured for the promotion). The last one I can think of was between Oscar De La Hoya and Fernando Vargas. This would make for a great fight (for as long as it would last) and I'd anticipate it about as highly as any other fight that can be made out there.

Who else would love to see Victor Ortiz and Brandon Rios finally settle their differences in the squared circle?
    what for? ortiz is just going to quit again like he always does... IMO his chin is as bad as tommy morrison... when they get hit both of them have that stupid "?" look on their face.

Comment

I wanna see ortiz catch an ass whipping, but he'll just quit before he starts to get beat on....

Comment

Why the **** would Rios waste his time with a washed up B level fighter for small $$$?

Bradley, Porter, Khan, Brook, Provo, Matthysee, Garcia much more lucrative fights

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          what for? ortiz is just going to quit again like he always does... IMO his chin is as bad as tommy morrison... when they get hit both of them have that stupid "?" look on their face.
          Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          I wanna see ortiz catch an ass whipping, but he'll just quit before he starts to get beat on....
          Quitters gonna quit??????

Comment

Id love for this fight to happen. When was the last time Rios really called somebody out? Give the man his wish.

This would be a huge fight in Cali.

Dat Haymon shield doe...

Comment

Make it happen i'd watch

Comment

if ortiz is with haymon forget about it

Comment

At the stubhub center

Comment

It's a huge grudge match because of the history involved. If both guys want it then go for it, I'd watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X