No announcement yet.

Official Juan Manuel Marquez - Mike Alvarado Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Juan Manuel Marquez - Mike Alvarado Master Discussion Thread

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs) is prepared for a war when he faces Mike Alvarado (34-2, 23KOs) next Saturday night at The Forum in Los Angeles, California. Marquez, 40-years-old, says a loss to Alvarado would place the future of his career in doubt. A victory would position him for a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao, who holds the World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight championship. The fight with Alvarado will take place at catch-weight of 144-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Marquez by Decision
    25.00%
    Marquez by TKO/KO
    33.33%
    Alvarado by Decision
    31.94%
    Alvarado by TKO/KO
    9.72%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Great for the fans, real bad for JMM. If he does win this fight; if will be because of his ring IQ

Comment

The Great Marquez is back!

Is this fight on PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
        Is this fight on PPV?
        I would certainly hope not.

Comment

Haters gonna hate, but Marquez fights along with Pacquiao (except his one with Bam bam) are the most exciting in the sport.

Comment

Fight will be a fight of the year candidate,no ppv great for the fans

Comment

rooting for Alvarado, just so there will never be talks of a 5th Pacquiao fight.

Comment

The fight is on HBO championship boxing...not PPV

Comment

Rooting for Marquez, I think he still has the skills to pull it off. Lets see how Alvarado looks at the weigh in too.

Comment

I would like JMM to go out with an impressive win. A win over Alvarado followed by a victory over Bradley would be the perfect final two chapters for JMM's amazing career. I'm also ok with him retiring after the Alvarado fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X