Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If 3 people came to attack yo house, what would yall do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louisville Slugger.

I'd shatter your kneecap so hard you would never walk again.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      If they're there to rob you, how about you let them take whatever they want without incident, and then proceed to call the police afterwards followed by the phone call to your insurance company.

The chances of you and your loved ones getting hurt rise exponentially by complicating an already dicey situation when you defend property with a gun/weapon. Fact.

In the extremely rare event that some psychopaths break into your house with nothing but the sole intent to murder you and your family, well then, do whatever you can.
      how can you tell the difference between a theif and a killer? and why should I risk my family lives over his/her intentions?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
        how can you tell the difference between a theif and a killer? and why should I risk my family lives over his/her intentions?
        You don't know. So be smart, play it by the odds knowing that:

The chances of you getting hurt, or your family getting hurt are far greater when you complicate already complicated situations with a gun, compared to the chances that it is some psychopath who RANDOMLY decides to murder your family for NO REASON at all.

I promise you, you and your family are far safer without you trying to be Bruce Willis.
        Last edited by deliveryman; 02-23-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

The chances of you getting hurt, or your family getting hurt are far greater when you complicate already complicated situations with a gun, compared to the chances that it is some psychopath who RANDOMLY decides to murder your family for NO REASON at all.

I obviously don't have the stats but:

How many people die in a firefight after a break in

verses

The amount of people that die because someone just feels like murdering a family.

I promise you, you and your family are far safer without weapons.
          some people are sick, yall may be in canaadia with safe friendly people like bieber etc... and dont lock ur doors but in the hood, everyone out to eat.

u ever hear of the boston bomber? think he was a good guyt

Comment

If they're there to rob you, how about you let them take whatever they want without incident, and then proceed to call the police afterwards followed by the phone call to your insurance company.

The chances of you and your loved ones getting hurt rise exponentially by complicating an already dicey situation when you defend property with a gun/weapon. Fact.

In the extremely rare event that some psychopaths break into your house with nothing but the sole intent to murder you and your family, well then, do whatever you can.

if someone brakes into your home they're already consider a threat to you and your family, nothing else matters at that moment you shoot first then ask questions

if I catch them in the basement they get the 9 in the main floor they get the 357 or .45 second floor they get the Glock

if you prefer your wife's blow drier over a firearm to defend your home because you believe a firearm complicates things then good luck then bro

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              if someone brakes into your home they're already consider a threat to you and your family, nothing else matters at that moment you shoot first then ask questions

if I catch them in the basement they get the 9 in the main floor they get the 357 or .45 second floor they get the Glock

if you prefer your wife's blow drier over a firearm to defend your home because you believe a firearm complicates things then good luck then bro
              if someone drives in yo house they def a danger to u

what guns on what floor i was confused and why dif guns on dif floors

Comment

I promise you, you and your family are far safer without you trying to be Bruce Willis.

I rather shoot dude in the head, fuck his intentions. I wont stand by and experiment with the what if's, you invade my property with malice intent i have every right to defend my self. Either a thief or a killer will get popped, and only times the situation get complicated is when the person is not willing to pull the trigger, believe me I will!.

so no complication here, except the dead person family on local news crying how he was a good boy.

Comment

Spend $1,000 and get something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
                    I rather shoot dude in the head, fuck his intentions. I wont stand by and experiment with the what if's, you invade my property with malice intent i have every right to defend my self. Either a thief or a killer will get popped, and only times the situation get complicated is when the person is not willing to pull the trigger, believe me I will!.

so no complication here, except the dead person family on local news crying how he was a good boy.
                    ur username is from a man who kicked an old man with parkinsons

what do u have to say about that doe

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
                      Spend $1,000 and get something like this.

man if i had 1000 dollars to my name id buy a whole kfc shop

Comment

Working...
                      X