Emotional Pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enjoy your freedom...the shackles have been lifted

Comment

Women suck bro. Best of luck in the future.

Comment

Best way to get over a girl is listen to some adelle songs

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
          Damn, just realised how bad emotional pain is after a long time of being without it.

Broke up with my girl after a fairly long-term relationship. It's not 'officially' over, but I don't like being in that in between position of not knowing how it's going to turn out so I don't want to prolong it.

But damn, after a long time of not having had to go through this, and the fair amount of investment I put into the relationship, it's a ***** feeling.

It's strange, I would much rather feel a strong physical pain right now like after my worst sparring or a crunching tackle during rugby than this.

Comment

With a screen name like that, it's no wonder she hates you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

can you even imagine if salita were p4p?

i'd be watching another sport.

Comment

Yeah it sucks man. I haven't felt it in a minute either, hopefully I won't have to.

It was real bad when I was 21, had been with this girl since I was 17, all my friends were off at college out of state or far away in state. We split, it was bad, and damn I just felt alone as hell man.

The best thing to do is just go hang out with friends and be around other people, or find another woman/women.

Comment

That pain you're feeling is coming as a result of indecision.

You have to decide whether you want her or not. If you want her, then fight for her. If you don't then move on.

The longer you linger the more its going to hurt. You have to make a decision, then act on it and don't look back.

If you look back or waver, then you'll be right back where you started.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-22-2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    my screen name is the reason we got together.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Yeah it sucks man. I haven't felt it in a minute either, hopefully I won't have to.

It was real bad when I was 21, had been with this girl since I was 17, all my friends were off at college out of state or far away in state. We split, it was bad, and damn I just felt alone as hell man.

The best thing to do is just go hang out with friends and be around other people, or find another woman/women.
                    Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    That pain you're feeling is coming as a result of indecision.

You have to decide whether you want her or not. If you want her, then fight for her. If you don't then move on.

The longer you linger the more its going to hurt. You have to make a decision, then act on it and don't look back.

If you look back or waver, then you'll be right back where you started.
                    Thanks for your words guys.

A kind of twist, a mutual friend (who I trust, she's reliable) informed me she's been flakey recently because of someone else she's been hanging around with. She started elaborating that my now ex is caught in two minds what to do, but I didn't want to hear anymore, my mind was made up then.

That hurt, but I'm pleased I know the situation as now I'm assured of my decision to get the heck out of this and move on.

I promised to keep that conversation confidential as she didn't want to damage her friendship with my now-ex.

The question now becomes, when my ex contacts me (I haven't communicated anything with her about what I know or ending it) what would be the best way of ending this? Revenge is an option but I don't think I have revenge in me. Was thinking of just ignoring her (and prob switching to a new number so I won't even receive anything from her)? Or is that too kind?

Comment

Same thing happened to me few days ago, i feel like crap and dont wanna do ****....felt like she was the one man but what are you gonna do

Comment

Working...
                      X