Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of Robert Garcia's stable fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one of Robert Garcia's stable fighter...

...put up more excuses post fight?

Donaire after the Rigondeaux fight?

or

Brandon Rios after the gift decision he received vs Richard Abril?

They were both pretty bad imo not sure which takes first place.

At least Donaire didn't bash the press unlike Rios. Funny how the some of the media after being verbally battered by Bam Bam found a soft spot for him in their oh so forgiving hearts. Yet Rigondeaux gives us a performance of a life time and certain 'proclaimed' writers find every excuse to discredit his win.

Anyway, who u pick?

Video evidence:

Richard Abril bumped this.

Comment

hard to choose but nonito is talking so much out of his ass. What the hell is he talking about he tried to make a fight and put on a show, he couldnt hit rigo when he tried
      Last edited by HanzGruber; 04-15-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        hard to choose but nonito is talking so much out of his ass. What the hell is he talking about he tried to make a fight and put on a show, he could hit rigo when he tried
        Your sig is fken hilarious.

Comment

Wow Nonito puttin up some BS no lie. Even after he clearly said post fight interview with Kellerman

"Thank Rigo for the beautiful boxing he gave me." -_-

Comment

Nonito. Rios has a touch of downs, anything he says is non sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Wow Nonito puttin up some BS no lie. Even after he clearly said post fight interview with Kellerman

"Thank Rigo for the beautiful boxing he gave me." -_-
              Did you hear what he spewed in other post fight interviews? Youtube it homie.

Comment

Typical Mexican Fighters: All balls. No skills

Most mexican fans dont appreciate craftyness. Its not a vital part of the mexican typical fighter. That is why these mofos never supported marquez till he fought pacquiao. All along they were nut hugging morales and barrera who by the way ducked marquez in his prime. Where were all you mexican fans when marquez couldnt pack a stadium in his own country? The difference between Mexican fanatics and Cuban fanatics is that the Mexicans dont appreciate a boxing lesson. Whereas Cubans can appreaciate both. We appreciate when someone like rigo can outsmart and outbox a fighter. This skill nowadays is looked down upon because all they want to see is a street fight where two fighters stand toe to toe and slug it out... No skills required just heart, guts, and a good chin. This is why Rios is complaining on how Abril was holding but in reality he was frustrated by a smarter more skilled boxer as was Donaire. Donaire is more rounded than Rios by far but for him to think the rigo fight was close is ridiculous at best. Rios will never beat a well rounded skillful fighter. Love his style but please youll never be on a level to beat the best pure boxers in any division. It took a while for many to enjoy Floyds style and his skills and marketing savvy propelled him to where hes at. Funny how when asked by Floyd how do you want me to fight you his only answer to that was so typically Mexican lol "fight me toe to toe" my guess here is Mexicans dont enjoy Floyds style either. Typical Mexican fighters are all balls and no skill which is why i love marquez. He broke that mold and is one of the only Mexicans in recent memory to actually use his skills instead of just trying to walk through opponents like rios and margacheato loved to do.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingreporter View Post
                  Most mexican fans dont appreciate craftyness. Its not a vital part of the mexican typical fighter. That is why these mofos never supported marquez till he fought pacquiao. All along they were nut hugging morales and barrera who by the way ducked marquez in his prime. Where were all you mexican fans when marquez couldnt pack a stadium in his own country? The difference between Mexican fanatics and Cuban fanatics is that the Mexicans dont appreciate a boxing lesson. Whereas Cubans can appreaciate both. We appreciate when someone like rigo can outsmart and outbox a fighter. This skill nowadays is looked down upon because all they want to see is a street fight where two fighters stand toe to toe and slug it out... No skills required just heart, guts, and a good chin. This is why Rios is complaining on how Abril was holding but in reality he was frustrated by a smarter more skilled boxer as was Donaire. Donaire is more rounded than Rios by far but for him to think the rigo fight was close is ridiculous at best. Rios will never beat a well rounded skillful fighter. Love his style but please youll never be on a level to beat the best pure boxers in any division. It took a while for many to enjoy Floyds style and his skills and marketing savvy propelled him to where hes at. Funny how when asked by Floyd how do you want me to fight you his only answer to that was so typically Mexican lol "fight me toe to toe" my guess here is Mexicans dont enjoy Floyds style either. Typical Mexican fighters are all balls and no skill which is why i love marquez. He broke that mold and is one of the only Mexicans in recent memory to actually use his skills instead of just trying to walk through opponents like rios and margacheato loved to do.
                  Absolutely the best rant/post I've ever read!!!
                  Last edited by damit305; 04-15-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingreporter View Post
                    agreed guys like miguel vazquez and john molina get no love from mexicans or anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                    X