Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley v Provodnikov II - who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley will box this time and not fight Ruslan fight. Easy UD for Bradley.

Comment

Bradley, UD

Comment

find it funny how arum isnt talking about a rematch here for a fight that actually deserves one. but when a guy gets chinned, REMATCH NOW!

Comment

Bradley by a more comfortable UD

Nobody is mentioning it but I do think Rust was just as much as a factor as Bradley trying to go out and win over the fans that been bashing him since the Pacquiao fight, he also allowed Roach to get into his head I think and got caught up trying to prove that he is "NOT A RUNNER"

In a rematch I think Bradley fights much smarter, if he doesn't then he gets stopped

If I was Provodnikov I would move on to the winner of Rios vs Alvarado, I think Rios vs Provodnikov styles together would make for a fantastic fight

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            find it funny how arum isnt talking about a rematch here for a fight that actually deserves one. but when a guy gets chinned, REMATCH NOW!
            You know else isn't talking about fighting a rematch right now? Freddie Roach and Ruslan Provodnikov, because they know they would not win.

Comment

Bradley fought stubbornly in the fight
              didn't look like Ruslan was forcing the exchanges on him
              if Bradley fights smarter, he can win the fight
              if he wages war again, he won't survive like he did last time
              he made his statement, so expect Bradley to win in a smarter showing

Comment

David Haye

Comment

Tim will fight his fight! In which he could win an easy UD. Bradley has heart, but if puts himself in the same situation; how will he hold this time?

Comment

I don't think Bradley would be stupid enough to trade with him again and this time would win an easy decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X