No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Santana Faces Ismael Barroso, 4/12 on ShoBox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Im skipping out to go to Alexander - Brook and Matthysse - Peterson in Atlantic City. I wasn't gonna be anywhere near you or CubanGuy. And my brother rather go to the event in AC.
    I'm disappointed, bro. I was looking forward to meeting you and hanging out for a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
      your should get there by next tuesday
      Yeah, I'm not worried about it. It's not like the fight is tomorrow. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Booooooooooo!
        Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
        thats str8 bro I salute and respect that, i might go up there myself we'll see. Pero con~o how you guys gonna miss out on rig. It's cool though, tell me at least you are watching the fight lol
        Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I'm disappointed, bro. I was looking forward to meeting you and hanging out for a few.
        Yea I know. Idk the other card in AC is a much better card and I didn't wanna drive up to NY by myself. Im pretty sure we'll get another chance to meet up tho. There's been a lot of action on the east coast lately.

Comment

Yea I know. Idk the other card in AC is a much better card and I didn't wanna drive up to NY by myself. Im pretty sure we'll get another chance to meet up tho. There's been a lot of action on the east coast lately.
          I don't blame you. Other than the main event, the Doniare-Rigondeaux card is weak, no doubt. But I've just gotta be there for it.

Comment

Socarras tiene que aprender unas cuantas cosas de sparring con Rigo y dejar de fajarse como un loco. But I like it.
            Yo creo que Socarras esta en talla en general pero el es un niņo todavia..cuando le cambian la bola no sabe que hacer y cuando el combate esta reņido jamas tira una combinacion instead busca un solo golpe y cuando lo falla se queda colgado..pero es todavia un nene con los maestros que tiene cuando cresca va a estar echando humo..

Comment

Working...
            X