No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Mike Alvarado Verbal Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Mike Alvarado Verbal Agreement Reached

Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that Brandon Rios (30-0-1, 22KOs) and Mike Alvarado (33-0, 23KOs) have verbally agreed to face each other on October 13th at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California. The contracts have yet to be signed, but both fighters want it to happen. IBF/WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire will defend his titles in the second portion of the televised doubleheader.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope Donaire fights Nishioka, but with Rios-Alvarado, it won't be the best fight this night regardless.

Comment

Very good fight. I got Rios in this, I think he has a bigger arsenal and will outgun Alvarado down the stretch.

Comment

It's mile high time finally he got the apportunity to show what he gots alvarado by ko

Comment

Whenever there's a verbal agreement announced between Top Rank, it virtually gets done eventually. Fight of the year candidate on paper.

With Arce pricing himself out for a tune up, there's hope Donaire may step up the competition. If Donaire-Nishioka is happening on the same card, it will be more than a blockbuster night (I think Rigondeaux is already booked?).

Comment

Riding with Mike.

But it can go either way and can end at anytime.

Money says Rios still has issues making 140.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Riding with Mike.

But it can go either way and can end at anytime.

Money says Rios still has issues making 140.
              I will lose all respect for Rios if he doesn't make weight again.

Comment

CHINGAOOOOOOOOO! Van a volar chingazos seŅores!!! This is goin to be a war! 2 mexican warriors ready to fight their hearts out! Is the homedepot venue a final decison???? Can someone assure me it is...! Dont be playin wit my emotions!!!! Viva mexico mis cabrones.......!

Comment

dis gon be goooooooooooddddddddddddd mang

Comment

i wonder what the date will be everyone will hyped for this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X