Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia's father sealed his sons fate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's overrated ass trainer ALWAYS talking trash about his fighter's opponents....plus AK has NEVER stopped a dude like Danny...a young unbeaten title holder

AK's defense is his offense...fighters like Chino and Lamont were able to follow him after his ambushes and pin him up on the ropes and drop bombs...smh....it seems to me like AK can't hold the center of the ring for nothing...he lands a combo and backs out....catch me if you can and then ambush....back out and so forth...smh.....thats the Roach plan......Roach's plan almost sealed AK's fait a couple of times....while riding his bike he rode right into Chino's over hand right and if not for AK's tremendous heart, he would've been stopped....so I think Roach is more of a burden on his fighter than pops....just my 2 pennies!!...ching ching!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      Stop trolling. Khan's going to whoop his ass.
      hahaha awww Khan fans hate the truth

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        lol you talk as if Khan is fukin Mike Tyson or something...not get your hopes up for Khan to "DESTROY GARCIA" Khan is going to "RUN THE THE CARDS"...LITERALLY! After he feels Garcia Power! He is not going to go to war with Garcia and that is all his dad was/is trying to BAIT HIM INTO DOING!

I think it is funny how Khan fans trying to hype him up and make him out to be this "TOUGH FIGHTER", he is all Speed and NOTHING ELSE
        Straight fast shots beat looping punches unless your Roy jones

Comment

I'll take Garcia with big odds.

Comment

lol you talk as if Khan is fukin Mike Tyson or something...not get your hopes up for Khan to "DESTROY GARCIA" Khan is going to "RUN THE THE CARDS"...LITERALLY! After he feels Garcia Power! He is not going to go to war with Garcia and that is all his dad was/is trying to BAIT HIM INTO DOING!

I think it is funny how Khan fans trying to hype him up and make him out to be this "TOUGH FIGHTER", he is all Speed and NOTHING ELSE
            And win Khan KO's Garcia you will regurgitate the same crap for his next fight. Now quick run and google what regurgitate is.

Comment

hahaha awww Khan fans hate the truth

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                Straight fast shots beat looping punches unless your Roy jones
                True...and that is what Garcia father was saying...Khan is going to "1,2 RUN!"

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  Khan's overrated ass trainer ALWAYS talking trash about his fighter's opponents....plus AK has NEVER stopped a dude like Danny...a young unbeaten title holder

AK's defense is his offense...fighters like Chino and Lamont were able to follow him after his ambushes and pin him up on the ropes and drop bombs...smh....it seems to me like AK can't hold the center of the ring for nothing...he lands a combo and backs out....catch me if you can and then ambush....back out and so forth...smh.....thats the Roach plan......Roach's plan almost sealed AK's fait a couple of times....while riding his bike he rode right into Chino's over hand right and if not for AK's tremendous heart, he would've been stopped....so I think Roach is more of a burden on his fighter than pops....just my 2 pennies!!...ching ching!!
                  Now while I do believe Khan is overrated, he embodies what I would prefer in all superstars. We got to realize that Khan took his star power & titles to Peterson's porch to fight. That is some ballzy snapps.

Comment

True...and that is what Garcia father was saying...Khan is going to "1,2 RUN!"
                    thats why its called boxing and not brawling, garcias dad is so dumb he doesnt even know which sport his son is participating in

Comment

Garcia's dad really is a classless piece of trash. As I said before, I think he has a drug problem, he sure does act like it. I can't stand Khan to be honest, but I just have not seen anything yet from Garcia that makes me think he can beat Khan. Granted I have only seen Garcia fight twice but I just don't see it. It can happen sure, and I would like Garcia to win actually, but I think Khan probably will. I don't think Khan will be as successful at 147 though. I think he will have less power, because his power, is his speed basically. He just has a amateurish style, leaning forward and throwing 1-2, roll out lol just like Garcia's dad said (the 1 thing his dad actually got right). He flurries, moves out...circles...flurries, moves out...circles. Over and over again. He has crappy balance and mediocre footwork too. Khan is talented for sure but he is a mentally weak fighter and mentally resigns himself when he is not dominating in a way. That is why he will never be a "great" fighter.

That being said I am still rooting for Garcia!!

Comment

Working...
                      X