Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Gives Floyd the Toughest Fight Out of These Guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolz on that list anyone not saying PAC are just hating and IMHO only cotto deserve to be listed...

outside that list only Martinez could be deemed as a challenge, the list of challengers for both Floyd and Pac are getting shorter, Mayweather even shorter than Pac ...

Comment

Sergio Martinez

Comment

Everyone know its pacman.. PAC is suppose to be "easy work", yet he's the hardest for Floyd to get in the ring with. Stop acting like y'all don't see this.

Comment

Aside from PAC everyone on that list will get murder and I dont even like Floyd just being real unlike his fans on here who can't even acknowledge that PAC is his toughest opponent as of yet!

Comment

Before 2011, I'd say Pacquiao- but this hasn't been a good year for the Pacman.

I've always thought Cotto's style would be difficult for Floyd- he comes forward well, bangs hard to the body when Floyd lays on the ropes, can boxer and punch...he'd be tough for Floyd.

Martinez?

Comment

Only reason I didn't put Martinez is because IMO it's really a pipe dream fight. Martinez can't crack 154 anymore and Floyd's not going to be at a disadvantage to that point. I can see Alvarez vs Mayweather made before Mayweather vs Martinez though.

Comment

sergio martinez

Comment

Obviously Pacquaio.

He's a class above any of those fighters.

Comment

Pacquiao, Martinez, and Cotto have the best chance IMO

Comment

I got to go with Bradley,biggest reason why is because I think Bradley beats Pacmonster at this point..But the toughest fight for May hands down is Martinez,and imo it's who Floyd should be looking to fight(if not Pac)...

Comment

Working...
                      X