• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ****sexual gets Brutally beat down

Human beings are disgusting.

Comment

thats ****in disgusting

Comment

Did they just burn this guy? ****ing middle ages............. DELETE THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!

Comment

brutally beat down? more like ...Burned to death

you don't like or approve of someones lifestyle or sexual preference.
          So you beat them and murder them publicly?

some places are really backwards

Comment

Neo Nazi's don't need recruiters as long as WorldStarHipHop exists; they do quite a good job in portraying it's own people in a negative manner to the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              Neo Nazi's don't need recruiters as long as WorldStarHipHop exists; they do quite a good job in portraying it's own people in a negative manner to the masses.
              speak for yourself, nothing on that site is representative of me or "my people".

Comment

i feel so sad right now how could you do that to another human being for being different than yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  i feel so sad right now how could you do that to another human being for being different than yourself?
                  agenda what else? in the middle ages they burned witches ... producing no evidence at all most of the time. it was just a way to scare peasant masses to abide to religious preachings ..... and religion and kings were going hand in hand. no aganda at all man!!!

Comment

some places in this world especially in african and arab nations (and jamaica), are really ****phobic places which i dont understand. So what if another man likes men, as long as he doesn't ask your to be with him don't take it as if it's your business.
                    i can care less what other people like and are into.
                    I respect everyone regardless the only people I absolutely despise are child-molesters and people who mess with the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                    X