No announcement yet.

Scooped a New boat last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    No prob Reed homie. You gotta figure out how to cruise by the docks at 2 knots/hr, so all the broads can see you. Please you gotta learn how to parallel park that joker, so you can hop out, and lean up on the side while all the broads jock your stern.

Thats gotta be a new song

"two knots an hour"

Comment

Wow Reed.... That was pretty smart to buy a small boat like that, plenty of room to add on 3 bedrooms and a couple of bathrooms right at the tail end of that monster! Soon you will able to double your investment and buy a bigger one to build on to - maybe add an attic.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Too big for me to trailer it... the total length is 31 feet from swim platform to the front tip, and its almost 11 feet wide... It will stay in a slip all year, and then they pull it out and store it in winter.
        Shiiiiiiiiit. Doesn't look that big from the picture you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          Wow Reed.... That was pretty smart to buy a small boat like that, plenty of room to add on 3 bedrooms and a couple of bathrooms right at the tail end of that monster! Soon you will able to double your investment and buy a bigger one to build on to - maybe add an attic.
          It definitely needs an attic.

Somewhere I can store old bicycles and 1920's Coca Cola cans.

Comment

My mums partner uses his boat for storage when he's not using it.

Comment

Thats gotta be a new song

"two knots an hour"

You know it, I only need a small percentage of proceeds, as I plan on using my e-points to buy me a boat as well(ING aint gon have ***** on me in the investment department).

You gon have to get some new sperry topsiders, and polo button-ups with the cashmere sweaters to drap round the neck. Oh and dont forget the mirror aviator shades.

Originally posted by Lorily View Post

Comment

You know it, I only need a small percentage of proceeds, as I plan on using my e-points to buy me a boat as well(ING aint gon have ***** on me in the investment department).

You gon have to get some new sperry topsiders, and polo button-ups with the cashmere sweaters to drap round the neck. Oh and dont forget the mirror aviator shades.

My girl would look at me like............ wtf?

Comment

My girl would look at me like............ wtf?
                  Just turn to her, take one finger, and pull the aviator shades down so you can look over the top of um. And tell her:

"Lifestyle...................Sophisticated, baby."
                  *In your best Billy Dee Williams voice*

Then take the finger, and push the shades back up.

Comment

Just turn to her, take one finger, and pull the aviator shades down so you can look over the top of um. And tell her:

"Lifestyle...................Sophisticated, baby."
                    *In your best Billy Dee Williams voice*

Then take the finger, and push the shades back up.
                    lmaooooo youve got me rollin at work

Comment

Damn Reed... you really are a top notch investor! With those little gyms you might have to build on a special vault room on your boat just to keep them safe! Then you'll have to add on a servants quarters just for your security guards.

You better get crackin, you got a lot of construction to do on your future multi-million dollar investment. I think the value of your boat just went up, just by talking about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X