Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watch the PAC/Morales Trilogy and both PAC/JMM Fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    That would only be feeding into you twisted ego of Pacquiao being a god...he's only a cheat.
    Really.

Easy to call a fighter a cheat.
    Are you convinced about that??

Lets argue about it.

Why is he a cheat??
    Because he has never been teste positive (unlike Toney,Vargas,Roy...)but is 7 divisions champ?

Or maybe because they refused to fight Mayweather and to officially take the 14 days BS stuff?
    I guess it's the last one,well,I think you are goin to fast.

Hopefully you aint a judge,cuz a lot of innocents would end on a death row.

Comment

Pacquiao is the same now as he was then.All that improved about Pacquiao was his matchmaking.He got a little smarter and realised that there were certain styles that were tailor made for him and he's stuck with it so far.

Comment

That would only be feeding into you twisted ego of Pacquiao being a god...he's only a cheat.
        uhhhmmm ,its that how u treated FJ also almost sucking his dick

Comment

Pacquiaos really just matured, for the longest time he looked like a young boy.

On top of that he picks his shots now and makes them count - his accuracy has increased greatly. His right hook he can sit down on as well.

Comment

If I do that again all I will see is three losses by the Pacman no hating!!!!!! Yes he has improved significantly but imo he was outboxed by Morales first fight and in BOTH Marquez fights. Honest question: I never heard of Pac having problems making weight at 130 till after the quick jump up to JW and now welterweight. How much did Pac's difficulty with Marquez and the public's clamoring for a third fight influence Pac to keep going up in weight???? If u remember Marquez was putting a lot of pressure on Pac for a 3rd fight even traveling out to the Phillipines to demand a fight. At the time it looked to me he kept going up in weight to a weight that Marquez couldn't go up to. Do remember Marqwuez started going up right when Manny fought DIaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
              Pacquiao is the same now as he was then.All that improved about Pacquiao was his matchmaking.He got a little smarter and realised that there were certain styles that were tailor made for him and he's stuck with it so far.
              Every fighter does that, to some extent...Floyd included. Its not like back in the day where you had guys like Dempsey, SRR, Louis who were literally fighting every guy they could.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                I'm not hatin, but Pac was not the smartest boxer back then. He was strictly a one handed fighter with very little ring intelligence. He was basically slugging it out with these guys and trying to go for the early KO. Since then, he's developed his right and improved his defense. You see better in and out movement, his combos and his accuracy have improved as well. I think he's finally realizing that boxing is about brains, not brawn...especially when you're the smaller guy.

Thoughts?
                You got it right! Almost all of the Pacquiao's fights I followed since he was in his young age. Pacquiao extremely improved his skills and his smart ways. I think he is one of the greatest fighter I've ever seen and followed. I hope Pacquiao vs Mayweather will happen.

Comment

I'm not hatin, but Pac was not the smartest boxer back then. He was strictly a one handed fighter with very little ring intelligence. He was basically slugging it out with these guys and trying to go for the early KO. Since then, he's developed his right and improved his defense. You see better in and out movement, his combos and his accuracy have improved as well. I think he's finally realizing that boxing is about brains, not brawn...especially when you're the smaller guy.

Thoughts?
                  He's developed from an ordinary to an extraordinary fighter LOL.

Comment

I agree, he's much more patient as well. This is evident in the Hatton fight. I think alot of us were expecting a full on slugfest with these two guys, but Pac stayed cool, picked his shots, and waited for the perfect moment to strike.
                    that is a good example. in the earlier pacquiao fights he would easily get all riled up and start throwing punches like crazy. i think he is one of those fighters who isn't used to getting hit much, so he takes it personally when he does get hit. but, now he is really learning his craft in that he is proving to be more than the left hand; back then that was all he ever threw. we still see moments of the old pacmanian devil when he gets into exchanges or when he gets bouncy. he still leaves himself open for punches; but, if you have the speed it doesn't matter how open you leave yourself.

Comment

is this dude goblin?

Comment

Working...
                      X