No announcement yet.

Roach: No Blood Tests Near the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    Whatever you ingest in your system will show in your urine. your kidney filters your blood so for those people asking for blood test,here is your answer.

there was an issue in the past (morales 1?) when blood tests on pac just before the fight made him weak. how many CCs of blood do they take in the test anyhow? blood tests immediately after the fight are ok with roach.
    finally someone talking sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
      i dont have the slightest clue how much they take...my issue is why would roach NOT WANT to do a test BEFORE the bout?? if he and manny have nothing to hide then they would of accept WITH OUT hesitation.
      You don't have the slightest clue?

Yet you claimed on your 1st post on this thread that Pacquiao "is CLEARLY on steriods"

Comment

just before a bout, why would anyone want to lose blood..

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
          finally someone talking sense.
          Clearly someone else doesnt know wtf they are talking about. U guys talking steroids and thats not what they are using. More than likely they are using nothing but pre-fight chemicals are real and do play a major role on the fighter when in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
            Clearly someone else doesnt know wtf they are talking about. U guys talking steroids and thats not what they are using. More than likely they are using nothing but pre-fight chemicals are real and do play a major role on the fighter when in the ring.
            do you have proof??? clearly u don't know wtf are u talkin about

Comment

i understand the concept about taking the tests after the fight but... if pac is "on steroids", how fair is that to let pac in the ring with mayweather only to find out after the beating that mayweather could theoretically take from pac because of the unfair advantage, just to find out AFTER the fight that pac cheated. it could ruin a fighters career... they need to have more definitive blood tests pre and post fight in order to have the highest chance of catching any dopers before the fight if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightelf View Post
                oh ok...alright i hear ya...but what if floyd was willing to do this [which i have no doubt he would] and roach still objects [which he probably would]..
                What you're saying makes no sense, nobody has even brought up pre-fight blood tests, they're talking about after the fight. The commission should know the risks of doing that plus things stay in your blood system much longer than in your urine.

Comment

Originally posted by bboytito21 View Post
                  i understand the concept about taking the tests after the fight but... if pac is "on steroids", how fair is that to let pac in the ring with mayweather only to find out after the beating that mayweather could theoretically take from pac because of the unfair advantage, just to find out AFTER the fight that pac cheated. it could ruin a fighters career... they need to have more definitive blood tests pre and post fight in order to have the highest chance of catching any dopers before the fight if possible.
                  What has Pacquiao ever done to even remotely hint that he's a shady ass cheat!?! That's right, not a damn thing. Its funny people now ASSUME he's on roids all because of some crack head and attention seekers opened their ignorant mouths.

Who's the bigger idiot, the high school drop-out, crack addict, drug smuggler...or the people that believe him!?!

Comment

Taking blood from a figher before a fight will weaken them. Its the same affect you have when donating blood to a blood clinic, it'll weaken you.

Roach is correct in wanting this, I mean why would you want to weaken an opponent before a bout? eh Roach?

catch-weight *****.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                      What has Pacquiao ever done to even remotely hint that he's a shady ass cheat!?! That's right, not a damn thing. Its funny people now ASSUME he's on roids all because of some crack head and attention seekers opened their ignorant mouths.

Who's the bigger idiot, the high school drop-out, crack addict, drug smuggler...or the people that believe him!?!
                      ooohh...oohhh me..meee!! lemme answer that for you!!

it's the people who argue w/ the people who believe the high school drop-out, crack addict, drug smuggler

not to offend mate but stop defending someone who doesn't need defending

Comment

Working...
                      X