Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from celebrating, great dinner and a vino binge. I am now a bit older than I was yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Back from celebrating, great dinner and a vino binge. I am now a bit older than I was yesterday.
      Hope you had a great birthday

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Hope you had a great birthday
        Yes I did, thanks rorymac!

Comment

• Sup boys. Anyone in here on that VIP **** make sure to vote for me when it comes up. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            Sup boys. Anyone in here on that VIP **** make sure to vote for me when it comes up. Greatly appreciated.

Dale, we dont a radiator hose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
              Sup boys. Anyone in here on that VIP **** make sure to vote for me when it comes up. Greatly appreciated.
              Whats this? Is this for the VIP section?

Comment

• drinking some grey goose with some orange juice and sprite mang.......

Comment

• this site used to be poppin, now its a fuckin washup - what the hell happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                    this site used to be poppin, now its a fuckin washup - what the hell happened

We all got older and decided to quit drinking because it can cause serious health and social problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      We all got older and decided to quit drinking because it can cause serious health and social problems.

That was the best joke on the site all day. *pours cool cup of Crown, looks at it. Then sips*

Im still here and Im still sippin.

Pick ya glass up Mike and join in bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X