Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price is Ready To Fight as Soon as Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got sloppy while fighting an 18.5 STONE man.

This is the heavies people. It happens.

As long as he stays mentally strong, he'll be back.

Comment

Modern day Bruno?

Comment

I don't see anything special about Price except his hight. Maybe if he stopped fighting washed up old men I would respect him a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
          He got sloppy while fighting an 18.5 STONE man.

This is the heavies people. It happens.

As long as he stays mentally strong, he'll be back.
          Got Sloppy?

He IS Sloppy

he has some of the most stiff, akward, rubbish form I have ever seen

His right hand is a legitimate anvil, but thats all he's got, and as shown tonight that doesn't work first time every time, he doesn't have the ability to box and land it unsuspected, he can't set his power up at all

oh and hes got a dreadful chin, just dreadful

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            At least the man didn't punch himself in the face. Just because Price lost, doesn't mean Fury is any better. Don't see the logic in that. At least he takes his defeat like a man. Give it a rematch, perhaps in America - Tony deserves it.
            ROFLMAO Give Thompson a rematch he deserves it ? Thompson just knocked that guy into reality rehab pal,why would he rematch him,he's moving onto bigger and better fights ie Fury,A fight Fury will win by KO.

Comment

When are going to see a world class British heavyweight,ten years of waiting for one to surface is too long ? The Brits must be getting behind the Irish gypsey kid now,especially after he KO's Cunningham and Thompson,Stateside,incidentally ko'ing Cunningham a man Haye ran from the cruisers to the heavies to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
                ROFLMAO Give Thompson a rematch he deserves it ? Thompson just knocked that guy into reality rehab pal,why would he rematch him,he's moving onto bigger and better fights ie Fury,A fight Fury will win by KO.
                Are you ******ed? I said tony deserves a fight in America if the rematch happens. I hope tony gives him one, though I think he's probably contractually bound to it.

Haye running from, Cunningham? Haha. You really must be ******ed. As your name suggests.

Comment

Price definitely needs to avenge this defeat. He has a paper chin and is ultra-rigid, sure; but he can outbox Thompson.

The first thing he needs to do is dump Franny Smith (his 'trainer') and Frank Maloney. I'm sure Eddie Hearn would jump at the chance to sign David. He needs to spend the next few months working with a defensively-minded trainer. He CAN come back; but it'll be a long, tough road. If he doesn't get rid of the deadwood, though, he'll be nothing more than a domestic level hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    Are you ******ed? I said tony deserves a fight in America if the rematch happens. I hope tony gives him one, though I think he's probably contractually bound to it.

Haye running from, Cunningham? Haha. You really must be ******ed. As your name suggests.
                    Listed favourite boxers Haye and Price ! Nuthugger,FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
                      Listed favourite boxers Haye and Price ! Nuthugger,FACT.
                      Says someone calling himself Davidhayestoe. Obsessission is a b!tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X