No announcement yet.

The Mothman Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I have even less tolerance for bull**** paranormal/cryptozoology nonsense than I do religious quacks. If I were President I'd have everybody over the age of 10 who believes in ghosts gassed for crimes against intelligence and logic.
    There's a place for folklore, myths, mysteries and such in society. Everything doesn't have to be scientific/ logical IMO. Not everyone thinks/reasons in the same way

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      There's a place for folklore, myths, mysteries and such in society. Everything doesn't have to be scientific/ logical IMO. Not everyone thinks/reasons in the same way
      I fully understand the value of folklore to specific cultures and even communities, but when you start talking about it as if it's anything but a campfire story told to scare little kids?

Comment

I fully understand the value of folklore to specific cultures and even communities, but when you start talking about it as if it's anything but a campfire story told to scare little kids?

You're always gonna have some people that take these hings too far and too nutty but intelligent/ level headed folks are not fooled or persuaded and don't allow theses things to gain any real legitimacy. Let them have their mothman, bigfoot, ghosts, etc. no one with any sense will lend any credence..

Comment

As big as the universe is, you really believe we are the only intelligent lifeforms?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            As big as the universe is, you really believe we are the only intelligent lifeforms?
            When did I even imply that and what does that have to do with the mothman?

Are you asserting that the mothman exists and is intelligent enough to put a rover on Mars?

And I don't know if we're the only intelligent lifeforms in the universe, do you know why?

Because I haven't traversed the entire ****ing universe.

Comment

When did I even imply that and what does that have to do with the mothman?

Are you asserting that the mothman exists and is intelligent enough to put a rover on Mars?

And I don't know if we're the only intelligent lifeforms in the universe, do you know why?

Because I haven't traversed the entire ****ing universe.

What about all the reports of men in black,stange men,indrid cold, weird lights and UFO reports that went along with the Mothman sightings....they seem connected.

Comment

What about all the reports of men in black,stange men,indrid cold, weird lights and UFO reports that went along with the Mothman sightings....they seem connected.
                They do seem connected.

Connected to idiots.

Comment

They do seem connected.

Connected to idiots.

I believe there are things that happen in this world that cant be explained by logic or reason.....maybe because those things are not of this world.

Comment

The good guys dress in black, remember that.

Comment

i saw this movie...its called Jeepers Creepers...

Comment

Working...
                      X