Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGN: "NBA 2k11 is the greatest Basketball game ever made"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more of a fan of complicated sports games. 2K is 2Easy. People complain about the shooting meter in Elite and how it's hard to concentrate on the court. Like if in a real basketball game it's easy a cake walk to concentrate while some one is taking D on you. Most 2K fans seem like they want the shots given to them, they don't want a challenge. 2K is like, really not for me. In my block a lot of younger people prefer 2K while the older gamers prefer the much harder Elite.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm more of a fan of complicated sports games. 2K is 2Easy. People complain about the shooting meter in Elite and how it's hard to concentrate on the court. Like if in a real basketball game it's easy a cake walk to concentrate while some one is taking D on you. Most 2K fans seem like they want the shots given to them, they don't want a challenge. 2K is like, really not for me. In my block a lot of younger people prefer 2K while the older gamers prefer the much harder Elite.
      did you not watch the video

it clearly stated that the defense is jacked up in the new game and cover lanes, change assignments accordingly.

i think your just trying to be the antagonist of the thread kev haha

Comment

2K will always be greater than EA.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          did you not watch the video

it clearly stated that the defense is jacked up in the new game and cover lanes, change assignments accordingly.

i think your just trying to be the antagonist of the thread kev haha
          So i'm not a fanboy of 2K it has to be i'm the antagonist lol. Okay.

Just telling it like I see it. Younger gamers like 2K more because it's easier. I only see the 15-16 year olds hyping it up, while the old heads 21-25 prefer Live-Elite. There's really no agenda here. This is not Pacquiao vs Mayweather, they're just games relax

Comment

Elite isn't even out yet.

And 2K is always considered as the most realistic of the 2 brands. 2K is for the real gamers. EA is for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightspecial View Post
              sold!!..............

Comment

Just telling it like I see it. Younger gamers like 2K more because it's easier. I only see the 15-16 year olds hyping it up, while the old heads 21-25 prefer Live-Elite. There's really no agenda here. This is not Pacquiao vs Mayweather, they're just games relax
                i havent played EA for like the last 3 years.

but i remember the last EA game i played it was lame.

not hard.

but just didnt feel true to the game

very clunky.

2k however is fluid.

Setting posts, pick and roll, driving the lane all were true to how it is in real games.

so i dont really see how its made for kids.

EA has lost hands down the last few years.

your the only person ive ever heard defend it

Comment

I have it on Facebook and they said the defense for the AI is top notch. They run the defense plays like they do as they really play. That alone I was impressed by.

Comment

Sucks that Kevin Durant has to go cover to cover with Michael Jordan. I wonder what was his reaction when he heard that news.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      Elite isn't even out yet.

And 2K is always considered as the most realistic of the 2 brands. 2K is for the real gamers. EA is for kids.

Exactly it's not out. That's my point. How come 2K fanboys are quick to say Elite sucks without playing it?

Yes, for kids.

You would fit in with the Drake/lil Wayne-loving, skinny jean wearing "grown ups" in my block. They also feel 2K is more realistic.

There's nothing realistic of scoring 200 points in a game.

The rookie difficulty in Live is harder than the hard difficulty in 2K. That says a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X