Bradley vs alexander who will win?? poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley vs alexander who will win?? poll

Who will win.

I fancy bradley to get a quite wide UD. He has good experience in championship fights and is clued up with what to do under pressure or when he's on the back foot. Alexander looked very sloppy against kotelnik (sp) and if he turns up like that again i fancy the ring generalship and speed of bradley to cause problems for alexander.

Who have you got and why??

thanks.
    Bradley
    76.92%
    Alexander
    23.08%

Bradley. Just because Alexander looked terrible in his last fight.

bradleys also been up to 147 and has more experience

Comment

I like Dev but I think you're right. Bradley has the strategy to get past that southpaw guard and land som real punches.

He has the discipline and the experience. After Kotelnik everybody is badmouthing Alexander. it will be the first time he's seen criticism like this, if he's hearing it. It could do a lot of damage to his psychology and just bring him further down.

Would be great to see but I can see Dev messing up and getting butted.

Comment

i always thought bradley would beat him, even b4 devons last performance.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
          I like Dev but I think you're right. Bradley has the strategy to get past that southpaw guard and land som real punches.

He has the discipline and the experience. After Kotelnik everybody is badmouthing Alexander. it will be the first time he's seen criticism like this, if he's hearing it. It could do a lot of damage to his psychology and just bring him further down.

Would be great to see but I can see Dev messing up and getting butted.
          I was about to mention that about the head but. When i first say bradley fight against witter on uk tv. the commentators mentioned that bradley is notorious for using his head quite often. i could see bradley using his overhand right to counter the south paw style and catching devon with his head very early on. IMO not only will this cause a cut but may mentally hurt devon as he'll be worrying about cuts and abadon his game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
            I was about to mention that about the head but. When i first say bradley fight against witter on uk tv. the commentators mentioned that bradley is notorious for using his head quite often. i could see bradley using his overhand right to counter the south paw style and catching devon with his head very early on. IMO not only will this cause a cut but may mentally hurt devon as he'll be worrying about cuts and abadon his game plan.
            I don't think he'll abandon his gameplan. He's stuck to it well with Kotelnik. Didn't help, but he stuck to it.

I'm just worried he'll get serious depressed reading stuff like this.

Comment

It will be the same exact situation as the Peterson fight, where Peterson is good and a lot of people think his style will beat Bradley, and then Bradley will show that he is so much better all around than so many think he is. And in reality, Alexander doesn't even have the skills Peterson does.

Alexander will have moments, but overall get dominated. Bradley by UD, I would pick him to stop Alexander but Bradley never seems to be able to finish fighters when he has them hurt.

Comment

Its gonna be a close fight no matter what. I give the edge to Bradley. Amir beats them both comfortably btw.

Comment

Alexander beats Bradley,believe it!!They both get hit,but Alexander's chin is much better!!He is more technical too,better jab,good speed,better power,capable of throwing 1000 punches a fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    Alexander beats Bradley,believe it!!They both get hit,but Alexander's chin is much better!!He is more technical too,better jab,good speed,better power,capable of throwing 1000 punches a fight!!
                    Completely disagree with him being more technical. Alexander is so wide open and so basic, he has no inside game, and when he gets hit he just starts swinging. He may have a better chin and better power, but he doesn't have half the skills Bradley does, no head movement, no diversity, bad combos, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X