No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Is looking Like I Will Fight Berto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley: "Is looking Like I Will Fight Berto"

He said he wants to clean out the WW division and is looking like his next fight will be against Berto.

http://www.ringtv.com/video/shanemos...ht_night_club/

I'd really,really like this fight.

Berto's cherry has to et poped sometime altough Collazo should have gotten the rematch.

Comment

berto will surprise and give mosley some problems early with his explosiveness but mosley wont be fazed and will ko berto

Comment

Should be an interesting fight 5k on Mosley if it goes down.

Comment

YESS!!! I hope Mosley keeps really active over a year or so and if he cleans out the WW division it promises a much deserved mega-fight.

Comment

Berto gets knocked out. If you get staggered by Collazo Mosley will murk you.

Comment

After looking at Mosley's options now, I think he should probably concede a little bit more money and fight Berto unless he wants to wait until the Pavlik-Williams negotiations are finalized and see if he can fight one of those guys if they don't come to an agreement. I don't think Berto deserves any more money than what Mosley is offering though. I just think that Mosley is backed into a corner, and he can't afford to sit out for the rest of the year.

Comment

That's like the second time that Animalistic has gotten banned. Lol. I take it that it is because of that chick with the huge dairy air in the shower.

Comment

Mosley is going to lose this fight. This isn't a good matchup for him, hes gonna look old in this fight.

Comment

how about this fight and collazo/hlatshwayo on the same card? winners face each other next

Comment

Working...
                    X