Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win: Devon Alexander or Lucas Mathysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't a difficult fight to score at all.The only rounds Alexander did reasonably well in were the second,third and ninth round.Matthysse straight up dominated him in rounds six,seven,eight and ten.Anything more than four rounds to Alexander is just stupid,wrong and incorrect.

Two hometown gifts in a year for Alexander and the second time Matthysse has been shafted on the scorecards in the States.Actual clean,effective punching doesn't count for anything against "slick" African Americans like Judah and Alexander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Poll coming...
      OOps I meant to check off Matthyesse

Comment

• Since Matthysse is fighting on Saturday, I thought I'd bump this thread.

Comment

• Lucas 7-3 with a knockdown, 97-92 on the cards, clear win.

Comment

• This is one of those rare fights that was very close and competitive but also had a clear winner in my opinion. Outside of one of the earlier sounds, I thought that every round had a clear winner to it, and Matthyse won by two points.

The worst part about this decision is that this was a great fight! With lots of action, ebb and flow, and tension. But all people remember about it is the bad decision.

Comment

• Scored it for Lucas 96-93 & I think that was me giving Alexander the benefit of the doubt in one round.

Comment

• Clearly Matthysse.

He won more rounds and scored a knockdown.

Comment

Working...
                X