Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Chael Sonnen talks about UFC 148, his future, Jon Jones and more...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    Chael mentioned (in case you turned off the video early) that he hadn't watched the film or a replay.
    Coming from a well known liar like him, only gullible people would believe that.

The knee itself did hit him in the body but his upper thigh also connected with his face if you watched the fight.
    So what you're saying is that KNEE which did pretty much ALL the damage destroyed Sonnen's body, is something that Sonnen has avoided to mention at all costs?

But pointless arguing with a surprisingly still butthurt Anderson fan. If or if not Chael is discrediting Anderson, does it really upset you that much? Grow up.
    If you re-read everything you're the only one throwing insults around, not me. Because I can tell you are the one who is truly upset. Hell, I am extremely satisfied after the asswhooping your boy received So the only one upset is you, the Silva hater.

He was classy initially the first time he lost. Then he goes back to trolling and trash talking.

Chael plays a character to sell and fight and rustle your jimmies. How have you not figured this out by now?
    Actually this time he doesn't go back to trolling and trash talking, he goes back to try and get the fight turned into no-contest, cry like a ***** that the knee hit his face when all evidence suggests that it was his chest that got hit, which he never mentions

lol you're an idiot. Chael didn't file the appeal to overturn the loss, his coaches did. In fact Chael even told them he didn't want them to appeal the loss. So just be quiet. You don't know what you are talking about.
    You mean Chael calmed down after the crying and actually used his head and realised that appealing the loss would have made him look like an even bigger asshat, if that's even possible after the 2 years of trash talk resulted into him getting beat into submission, literally hurts, don't it?

Comment

Fans also don't care if Chael lied about anything, only Anderson fans who are for some reason, still bitter and angry.
      Btw I just had to bring this one back because it's that hilarious. Have you seen what was going on on the net the past week? Like seriously. The crying from Sonnen's fans have rivaled BJ's Penn's fans after the second GSP fight. Fanboys crying about shorts grabbing, illegal knees, grease, cage grabbing, shoulder bump, supposedly post fight interview embrassment attempts by Silva and much more.

All of this coming from people who are fans of a guy who failed his drug test and fake tapped in the first fight LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I would properly reply to you but I've read some of your posts....
        Nothing for you to say. He cried like a biatch worse than Khan and got the rematch. Similar to Khan but unlike Khan, he was the cheater too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
          Nothing for you to say. He cried like a biatch worse than Khan and got the rematch. Similar to Khan but unlike Khan, he was the cheater too.
          He beat two ranked MW's promoted the fight and gave it way more attention that it would have had he not That's why he got a rematch.

He lost. He made excuses. He didn't. Who cares? Tons of fighters make excuses, even Anderson and his fans with his fabricated rib injury or not taking the fight seriously after winning the fight.

And lol @ you talking about Chael fans whining about ***** like Short Grabbing, Cage Grabbing and Greasing which are all legitimate gripes.

But you were the same idiots whining about Chael manipulating his testosterone levels.

Also FTR, I don't hate Silva. Like Fedor I hate their fans because they are insecure mongoloids who still feel the need to disparage opposing fighters and fans.

Yes I support Chael Sonnen and I will continue to.

Comment

He beat two ranked MW's promoted the fight and gave it way more attention that it would have had he not That's why he got a rematch.

He lost. He made excuses. He didn't. Who cares? Tons of fighters make excuses, even Anderson and his fans with his fabricated rib injury or not taking the fight seriously after winning the fight.

And lol @ you talking about Chael fans whining about ***** like Short Grabbing, Cage Grabbing and Greasing which are all legitimate gripes.

But you were the same idiots whining about Chael manipulating his testosterone levels.

Also FTR, I don't hate Silva. Like Fedor I hate their fans because they are insecure mongoloids who still feel the need to disparage opposing fighters and fans.

I am actually a Khan fan, and found it funny how he said Chael acts proper post fight. Khan is a whiner, but so is Chael.

I believe Chael and Silva promoted it very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
              You haven't said anything regarding the video so whats the point, you are just another dumb troll.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                You haven't said anything regarding the video so whats the point, you are just another dumb troll.
                Amir got battered. ****! LOL.

Well the video showed that he respected the decision but did slyly add some hints at what was not fair, but that he took it because sometimes it goes his way too. He hinted that a move in weight may be another thing to do, perhaps middleweight is not right for him?

I agree that it was a decent interview, but also will not forget his tirade.

Comment

This is just lovely. Lets just break down what you're saying here since you're the prime example of a Sonnen fan.

Boosting your performance with the use of TRT to near superhuman levels is NOT bad compared to a legal knee, a short grab that the victim himself also participated in, a legal greasing that was whiped off by the ref etc.

Thanks for proving everything I said about your kind.

Also FTR, I don't hate Silva.
                  LOL oh yes, this is extremely convincing coming from you. Yeah you don't hate Silva, you just discredit him every single chance you get in GSP, Sonnen and probably Fedor threads.

You remind me of those racists who claim they have tons of black friends.

Like Fedor I hate their fans because they are insecure mongoloids
                  The only one here coming off as insecure if you, judging by your childish, ineffective name calling.

Translation: I will continue to be a hater with no knowledge on anything that concerns MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                    This is just lovely. Lets just break down what you're saying here since you're the prime example of a Sonnen fan.

Boosting your performance with the use of TRT to near superhuman levels is NOT bad compared to a legal knee, a short grab that the victim himself also participated in, a legal greasing that was whiped off by the ref etc.

Thanks for proving everything I said about your kind.
                    Thanks for the breakdown. Too bad you don't possess simple reading comprehension.

I never said one was worse than the other. Both are cheating and underhand tactics. Yet you are dismissing one and whining about the other. Severity is irrelevant, cheating is cheating.

Wiping off grease with a towel doesn't make a bit of difference. It's like cleaning a greasy countertop by wiping if off with a dry paper towel. The surface will still be greasy.

I didn't even mention the knee. A further display of your stupidity.

LOL oh yes, this is extremely convincing coming from you. Yeah you don't hate Silva, you just discredit him every single chance you get in GSP, Sonnen and probably Fedor threads.
                    I don't hate him. I hate his mongoloid, illiterate, frontrunner faithful. Like you.

The only one here coming off as insecure if you, judging by your childish, ineffective name calling.
                    I'm only using insults that apply to you. You are a mongoloid, you are stupid, you are illiterate, and you are an Idiot.

Translation: I will continue to be a hater with no knowledge on anything that concerns MMA.
                    I will continue to be a fan. A fan is a consumer. A consumer's job is to be entertained. Chael entertains me.

The only hater in here is you. You are the one who is constantly seeking out Chael related threads and bashing him because he insulted your hero.
                    Last edited by Jack3d; 07-15-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the breakdown. Too bad you don't possess simple reading comprehension.

I never said one was worse than the other.
                      Re-read your comment and realise what a hypocrite you are. You clearly said that the stuff Sonnen fanboys are still crying about in the second fight are legitimate while the TRT abuse in the first fight was not.

I already quoted your posts, so it's best to not lie like your hero always does.

Both are cheating and underhand tactics. Yet you are dismissing one and whining about the other. Severity is irrelevant, cheating is cheating.
                      Another brilliant display of your lack of knowledge.
                      Here's an example of your genius:
                      An elbow to the back of the head that does severe damage. grabbing the fence for 2 seconds that does nothing. Both are illegal, but according to jacked, the first action should not be criticized more than the latter, because hey, 'severity is irrelevant'.

LOL. This is so hilarious. I guess fans of cheaters are gonna use this tactic now to defend them.

Wiping off grease with a towel doesn't make a bit of difference. It's like cleaning a greasy countertop by wiping if off with a dry paper towel. The surface will still be greasy.
                      It is NOT against the rules to rub the tiny amount of grease from your face on your body. Look it up, it's not cheating, and no it has no effect on the fight. What happened to your black and white way of thinking "cheating is cheating"? way to contradict yourself again.

I didn't even mention the knee. A further display of your stupidity.
                      You are CLEARLY one of the many butthurt, crying Sonnen fanboys who can't let go of the legal knee. You are not getting the benefit of the doubt here, kid. You have been branded already.

I don't hate him. I hate his mongoloid,
                      I'm only using insults that apply to you. You are a mongoloid.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid
                      Way to get racist there you imbecile. I am not asian, but what the hell is your problem with Asian people?

Your lying, cheating criminal hero even has a Japanese friend in Okami. Take his advice and stop being a hatefull st0rmfront butthole.

I will continue to be a fan. A fan is a consumer. A consumer's job is to be entertained. Chael entertains me.
                      He entertains me too. I thoroughly enjoyed how embarassed and brutalised he was against Silva, and even more by his crying, racist, butthurt fanboys like you post fight.

The only hater in here is you. You are the one who is constantly seeking out Chael related threads and bashing him because he insulted your hero.
                      You've hated on Silva's career, ATG status, current ranking, personality etc. Pretty much everything about him. I couldn't care less about Chael other than their feud, and you will find everything I said about him is true.

So yes, you are the hater not only for the best fighter in the world but also of Mongoloids from Asia.

Btw jacked, are you close to the part where you are nothing left to say and claim you were 'trolling the whole time roflmao' like you always do? haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X