No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    That's true. There was nothing to say. Just common sense rebutting the stupidity of "Second shooter" and "Children weren't even killed". A bunch of stuff thrown together in a long video that only weak minded, sick individuals will eat up.
    Again, you did not even watch the video so you don't know what I meant when I said "no children ever seen"
    Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    P.S. Red K given.
    k?

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    this video started to freeze my computer and then FireFox said it was trying to download a program ... DO NOT PLAY THE VIDEO ... possible virus or spamware by this donkey
    Its actually both a virus and spamware.... A trojan too! I managed to disguise the download link into a WorldStarHipHop embedded video. I now have your credit card numbers, your bank accounts and your **** (they don't look above 18 btw)
    cheers^^
    Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 01-13-2013, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Of course a "WSHH video" is evidence of a conspiracy of this shooting ... but it's ok bc Chewbacca "hates himself for making this thread"

Comment

Of course a "WSHH video" is evidence of a conspiracy of this shooting ... but it's ok bc Chewbacca "hates himself for making this thread"
        I don't know why the video hosting site is relevant but if you want I can link you to the Youtube version? I also don't understand why people feel the need to comment on something they haven't even watched. I suggest you stick to your child ****ography and stay out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          I don't know why the video hosting site is relevant but if you want I can link you to the Youtube version? I also don't understand why people feel the need to comment on something they haven't even watched. I suggest you stick to your child ****ography and stay out of this thread.
          wow ... only u know why you would take it there, you seem a bit salty ... I suggest you pull the trigger Chewbacca, other than that, don't give a damn about you or this topic you Donkey
          Last edited by -Mustang-; 01-13-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

wow ... only u know why you would take it there, you seem a bit salty ... I suggest you pull the trigger Chewbacca, other than that, don't give a damn about you or this topic you Donkey
            Yet you continue to post in here to let me know how much you don't care?

Did you edit out Donkey?? dafuqq

Comment

I dont know about that video and those facebook pages, but why did it say 'sandy hook' in the new batman movie when he put his hand on the map

Comment

Yet you continue to post in here to let me know how much you don't care?

Did you edit out Donkey?? dafuqq
                Yupp ... and I put it back in ... ... mehhhh just carry on ...

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  I dont know about that video and those facebook pages, but why did it say 'sandy hook' in the new batman movie when he put his hand on the map
                  Yessir
                  I'm wondering how the hell does someone spot that.

Comment

I hate conspiracies, I hate conspiracy theories BUT there are a lot of strange things shown here.

cliffs
                    -second shooter found, never mentioned again
                    -supposed AR that was used was found in shooters trunk
                    -victims dad Robbie Parker "acting" before his press conference(video was questioned on this site)
                    -a Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page is made before knowing whether she has been killed or not
                    -some facebook posts from the page have been removed(I hate myself for looking this up)
                    -emilie is seen with President Obama(I think it's her sister) after the fact
                    -crazy pedo guy invites six kids into his house and never calls the cops
                    -crazy pedo guy can't get his story straight
                    -crazy pedo guy works for the Screen Actors Guild(whatever that means)
                    -chief medical examiner seems like a complete moron
                    -no children ever seen
                    -no emt's ever seen near the school
                    -department of homeland security were running an exercise 20 minutes away from the school
                    -exercise was titled "FEMA L-366 Planning for the needs of Children in Disaster" off the Department of Emergency Service & Public Protection
                    -a R.I.P. Victoria Soto Facebook page was created four days before the shooting (and has since been taken down)
                    -a few other sites/funds were created before the shooting, regarding the shooting(timezones maybe?)

I hate myself for making this thread, but it's a Saturday and I am at home drinking(forever alone).
                    I've seen this video before and I didn't post it cause I just didn't feel right since the victims were mostly kids but this video does make you think twice about many things.
                    Last edited by -jose-; 01-13-2013, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                      Yeah that was crazy, no explanation for that. but some idiots would perfer to bash you and are quick to call you a conspiracy theorist.

Comment

Working...
                      X