No announcement yet.

Khan vs Broner at 140 - Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Broner at 140 - Who you got?

If Khan can get another camp under Virgil Hunter I believe he could be the man to take Khan to the next level and fully realise his potential. He boxed smart, showed unreal hand speed and outboxed Molina. That being said Molina is a hard fight to judge Khans progress, it's when he takes that step up in class will we find out if Hunters work is setting in or will Khan revert back to type.

Broner is in many opinions the future of Boxing, unbelievably talented, quick, slick and can punch. But Khan would have the natural height and size advantage over Broner, quite possibly speed aswell but has nowhere near the ring I.Q of Broner. Broner says he want to take that leap into the superstardom he thinks he deserves, beating Khan would give him that.

So at this stage in their careers who you reckon takes it?

Khan UD...maybe TKO.

Comment

i think khan would outwork broner to a UD but if broner catches him with a big shot, it's lights out for khan

Comment

Let Broner sort out 135 first

Comment

Broner would hurt khan. He just beat a career lightweight now there is a thread that he can beat rios and others at 140. Khan was getting hit with he same punches over and over again grant it Molina didn't throw nor land much but when he did land it was the same punch. If he had any kind of power Khan probably would have been in trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X