Clear All

• What if your girl wanted you to sleep with other women

Would you do it?

She gets to watch

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Would you do it?

She gets to watch
    Nahhhh!
    I can't have her watch then she'll keep telling me how I'm doing it all wrong...

Comment

Would you do it?

She gets to watch
      Depends if she's jealous or not. If she is, then no, she's just testing you. If she isn't then, yeah, why not?

Comment

A girl that I don't care about that I just fcuk? Hell yea, in a heartbeat.

My wife or a girl that I take very seriously that I'm trying to grow with? No, it's not good for the relationship. I've learned from others mistakes.

Comment

This situation does not work. I worked this girl bout 8 years ago that said she was a married swinger. She introduced me to her husband who confirmed it. So when she showed interest in my almost "8" I took the bait. So were phukin at work for a few months and I come back to work after my day off and the baker tells me he had to punk out her husband who was looking for me. Well it turns out shes only allowed to swing with girls not guys. So heads up infidelity of the male or female persuasion es no bueno.

Comment

Would you do it?

She gets to watch
            I would insist that it be a menage a trou, or no deal ... Can't have her sitting across the room getting pissed because I'm working some other babes ass like there's no tomorrow

Comment

Even if she says shes cool with it, guaranteed that **** will bite you in the ass later on down the line.

Long story short, if i think our relationship is/will fail, then id do it, but if im serious about the relationship, then i wouldnt. Endgaytruestory/10

Comment

Yea if its just a gf who i dont see marrying, sure why not. Sometimes it can be nice having an open relationship

But a wife? No

Comment

Would you do it?

She gets to watch

Comment

no, only if it's a chick i'd smash with no strings

Comment

Working...
                    X