Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia VS Lucas Matthysse: Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
    some people are deluded!!!

how can you pick danny garcia a guy who gets hit alot, cuts up and swells up and fights in the pocket of every fight

against a guy who turns his punches over like an animal and produces serious body shots and has stop two very good opponents in his last two fights!!!

lucas would destroy garcia it would be a one sided beating, all garica has is timing and a good left hook which he corks and throws wide punches

how did the wide punches go for Olusegun who had a decent chin!!! lucas would destroy him and i like garcia i like how he handles himself and how humble he his..... i like his dad too, even though he talked **** before the khan fight to be fair he was 100% right and i think hes a person you either love or hate

but am pretty sure al haymon manages garcia, do you really think haymon will allow garcia anywhere near lucas LOL

this fight aint happening no way.... danny will go for a khan rematch its the most lucative money making for him... he wont make money from fighting lucas i hope i am wrong because i would pimp myself out sell everything i own to bet everything i own on lucas to stop garcia hes totally different class
    Let me stop ya there bro..Soto was not the best opponent,let's be honest..Who had Soto beat??What had Soto done at 140lb to be named such a good opponent??What had Soto done in the last 2yrs to even be called a really good opponent??Don't even get me started on Olusegun..He beat two tough guys that is nice..But they were not top fighters,neither of um was...When Lucas has fought top fighters he has lost..That's the truth..Not this fan boy crap ya talking about...I like Lucas,but a lot of people are talking as if the man is already the class of the div...I truly don't think he is...

He has a lot more proven to do imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Id take Garcia over Soto not Olusegun though.
      Olusegun was a tough opponent but that does not equate to wins against the top of the div...Sorry I don't agree,I would pick Garcia in a heartbeat over both fighters named...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Olusegun was a tough opponent but that does not equate to wins against the top of the div...Sorry I don't agree,I would pick Garcia in a heartbeat over both fighters named...
        Id take Olusegun over Garcia today. Ajose showed a good chin and great resolve against Matthysse who hits hard and applies more pressure than Garcia. And seriously being in a competitive fight with extrememly past prime Morrales and cracking the glass chin of Khan does not make you a top dog.

Comment

Danny Garcia VS Lucas Matthysse: Who You Got?

This back and forth has me extremely interested. Garcia should get past Morrales again in an oddly competitive fight. Matthysse will stop Garcia. I'm interested in how this wil play out in your opinion.

Comment

2 or 3.

I don't think garcia will take the fight

Comment

Come on Garcia supporters be like his dad. Show your support.

Comment

Matthyse seriously damages him.

I picked Olusegun to beat him, and i had the above opinion BEFORE he proved me wrong in that one

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Matthyse seriously damages him.

I picked Olusegun to beat him, and i had the above opinion BEFORE he proved me wrong in that one
                  Hes coming into his own. Seriously hes the best 140lber and possibly the best 147lber.

Comment

Garcia's style of fighting is made for Matthysse. Lucas would KO him in 6 rounds or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton.Me. View Post
                      Garcia's style of fighting is made for Matthysse. Lucas would KO him in 6 rounds or less.

Comment

Working...
                      X