Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. I think even those within my own community who dont want to integrate should pack up and leave, so those of us who have integrated, can live without the damage that group of idiots cause for us.

It's a bad 5% who **** life up for the decent majority.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Merchant View Post
      Whites are 74% of the population as of today the boarders will tighten and we will start to deport and impirson more.
      But the difference in fertility rates means that can only slow the event, not undo it, surely?

I mean Hispanic women have more kids then white women etc...

So internal dynamics, plus integration, will result in a non White America at some point in the 21st century.

Comment

Sounds cool to me.

Comment

Nothing really changes. I am not so sure whites are the majority right now anyway in the U.S. I have been a white minority where I live my whole life.

Comment

Hispanics, Blacks and Asians will rule with an iron fist.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Merchant View Post
              Whites are 74% of the population as of today the boarders will tighten and we will start to deport and impirson more.
              it doesn't matter, hispanic women pop 5-10 kids, and with the contribution of mexican women...the hispanic population will get even bigger...

Comment

It doesn't matter, people of dominantly European descent make like 15% percent of the population in countries like Mexico, El Salvador, Colombia, Peru, Brazil etc...but they run that sh.it, the same thing will happen in America...sh.it look at how South Africa was...that's just how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                  http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...-llMgD9CKGBS00

I was curious to hear the opinion of white Americans on here. Hispanics will make up almost one-third of the population. Do you care about that? I went to high school with hundreds of white kids who do.
                  i have no issues with it whatsoever

the only real tensions i see, i can trace back to govt created issues...

its not minorities OR majorities that are my enemy, its the federal govt, they pit us against each other... in more ways than you can imagine

Comment

Will America have room for me?

That is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                      http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...-llMgD9CKGBS00

I was curious to hear the opinion of white Americans on here. Hispanics will make up almost one-third of the population. Do you care about that? I went to high school with hundreds of white kids who do.
                      I've been knowing this for some time, I previously htought it was early but...Who the hell cares. Does that mean your supposed to matter more or something? I don't get it. Victory 2050 or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X