Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top PR prospects won last night. To headline SHoBox Occtober 24!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top PR prospects won last night. To headline SHoBox Occtober 24!

Last night PR big prospects won their respective fights.

In the first fight of the televise Card, undefeated Super bantamweight Victo "Vitiņo Fonseca stayed undefeated, when he outboxed Venezuelan Alexander Espinoza, in a fight he was losing coming into the last 3 rounds. But he outguned the venezuelan in the last 3 rounds and knocked him down in the first wich helped him win the fight. The score where 77-74, 77-74, 78-73 in favor of Fonnseca who improves to 16-0-0(9KOs).

In the Co-main event Kenny Galarza prove his worth by knock outt tough Ghanian Joshua Allotey. The fight was one sided in favor of Galarza, but Allotey refused to go down during the first half of the fight. Galarza was beating him to the body repeatdly with left hooks and right uppercuts. Then he focused on Alloteys chin and started targeting the head during the middle rounds. In the 10th and last round, Galarza open the round landing a huge straight right that stunned Allotey, but the ghanian recovered, the with a minute left in the round Galarza landed and nasty combiation that put Allotey on the floor. Allotey got up, just to get beat up again and the ref didnt had a choice but to stop the action. Galarza improves to 11-0-0(11KOs).

And on the main event, Cesar "Junito" Seda Knock out Omar "El lobito" Soto in 8 rounds in a one sided affair to win teh IBO Fyweight title. Seda proved during the fiht that he is above teh level of competition he is fighting and that he is ready for the big step up in cmpetition to fight the title holders, or even he champ Ivan calderon wich whom he called out after the fight.
    "If Calderon gives me the opportunity I will Knock him out, but if he doesnt want to fight me I will never go back to 108, ecause is damaging me in fights and will stay at 112, because I can make it comftrably for now, but in the future Ill go up to 115 and to 118", - Seda Jr said!!!!

Victor Fonseca will headline ShoBox on october 23 from Laredo, texas against a opponent to be named.

That guy Galarza a told you guys about, you giys needs to keep a eye on him.

He fights very, very similar to Cotto, but much more agressive and great stamina.

he is relentless and have tons of power, great combinations and boxing abilities.

If they keep this guy on the right path he could become a very exciting fighter.

And Seda JR is another one who will do great things if they keep on the right course. Teh keep have mad boxing abilities with ridiculous hand speed and very good pop!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

He fights very, very similar to Cotto, but much more agressive and great stamina.

he is relentless and have tons of power, great combinations and boxing abilities.

If they keep this guy on the right path he could become a very exciting fighter.

And Seda JR is another one who will do great things if they keep on the right course. Teh keep have mad boxing abilities with ridiculous hand speed and very good pop!!!!!
      Hey champ! I've been nuthugging Galarza since the start of his pro career and one day when I mentioned him, I think you told me he was one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Also He isnt that much like Cotto, he reminds me more of Wilfredo Vazquez Sr. who has a short hook, but Galarza has more power.

Seda is obviously ready for the big guys, lolz the mexican Soto took argentinian champion Narvaez to 11 rounds two fights before, while Seda Jr. finished him in 8.

I think Seda should start with Donnie Nietes though. Especially since I keep hearing Edgar Sosa is gonna go up to challenge Narvaez.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Hey champ! I've been nuthugging Galarza since the start of his pro career and one day when I mentioned him, I think you told me he was one dimensional.
          Dont remember that. And if i did, i was confusing names, because I saw Galarza fight last night live and he aint one dimensional at all!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            Also He isnt that much like Cotto, he reminds me more of Wilfredo Vazquez Sr. who has a short hook, but Galarza has more power.

Seda is obviously ready for the big guys, lolz the mexican Soto took argentinian champion Narvaez to 11 rounds two fights before, while Seda Jr. finished him in 8.

I think Seda should start with Donnie Nietes though. Especially since I keep hearing Edgar Sosa is gonna go up to challenge Narvaez.
            I dont know if you wneto Juana Diaz last night to watch him, but he appear very similar to Cotto to me.

he was set up his stuff with his jab, he have a nasty body work and a great left hook right hand combo, that willput a lot of guys to sleep.

his brother fought last night too he fighst at LW and he won in 37 seconds!!!

About Seda, he wont fight Nietes at all, he told me last night, that he will stay at 112, because 108 was too dificult to make, he said he will only go to 108 for a fight against Calderon. But that he will fight at 112 and next year7or the next 2 he will be at 115, and in the future possibly 118.

I seriously think he can beat Calderon. the kid was impresive last night.

Sharp defense, great footwork, Good power and ridiculius handspeed. he needs to throw more combinations though. besides that he is ready to keep major ass in the 112 division!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X