Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    The most embarrassing day of my life was when I realized that god doesn't exist. I was talking to the bastard at the time...
    Did he offer to cleanse you of your sins for spare change?

Comment

Trainspotting classic scene , Spud .I don't know tbh. Had a few on the piss lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
        No, you're most embaressing moment is every day when you make stupid comments about supernatural events like crying statues and images of Jesus in a piece of dog****. The only trouble is, that you don't get embaressed by this so we end up feeling embaressed for you.
        Hahaha... You have the most embarrassing reply. It fails. Just a thought.

Comment

walked into a lampost when i was looking at some girls and they managed to see me nearly knock myself out. kinda funny though when i look back now.

Comment

Got drunk as **** and went out in some dude's backyard to play football. It was dark and I was lit. Went for a pass, runnin hard and lookin over my shoulder for the catch. Boom. Ran right into a ****in tree. Like some **** outta a Chris Farley movie. I was so drunk, thankfully I didn't feel any pain. But my face was ****ed up for a few days after that. And mad people saw that **** happen. The funniness and drunkenness involved kept it from bein a humiliatin type of embarrassment, but I still felt foolish as hell for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Airforce1234 View Post
              **** my pants in karate class
              Was this you??

Comment

I was jogging in the park one day. Nice gentle jog. There was a bunch of school kids in the park on an outing or something. They were like 8 or 9 year old kids.

So I'm jogging and I see a little dog running towards me. I'm **** scared of dogs so I ran the opposite way and the dog start chasing me.

And all the kids start laughing at me lol. Pretty embarrassing.

Comment

i was playing basketball and i jumped out of bounds to save the ball but landed in a big pool of muddy water. i was called "superman" the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzam View Post
                    Putting it in the wrong hole when drunk is pretty embarassing when you remember the next day.
                    the girl must of been pretty drunk too if she didn't say anything

Comment

last friday i was drinkin with friends and the party i was at was lame so me and my homie took two girls to a jacuzzi at like 3 in the morning...before we left we quickly chugged the bottle we've been drinking..at the jacuzzi we ended up gettin the girls to skinny dip..one was scared to go in the regular pool so i picked her up and while walkin with her on my shoulders out of the jacuzzi i completely slipped and dropped her haha..then about 15 minutes later they dared me to go in the pool naked i said **** it....while doin a backflip into the pool there was a flashlight on me when i surfaced...it was the fcukin cops go figure hahaha...they ran my id and i thought i was goin to go to jail cuz im on probation...but he said.."keep ur dick in ur pants till u get one of these girls home"

Comment

Working...
                      X