No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem done justice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
    And someone willing to hurt a wife and kids in the name of revenge deserves to be in a ****ing wheelchair. If he really wants it let him box it out with Naz. Naz would smash that ****ing ******.
    islamic militants, current islamaphobia

Comment

Originally posted by davebrown View Post
      islamic militants, current islamaphobia
      Dont get ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
        Naz crashed into his car, left him and his wife for dead, and ran away like a *****.
        Now the guy is ****ed up for life and millionaire Naz got away with a couple of months of working out in the gym prison.

I cant blame that guy for going crazy.
        Spot on,Naz was never punished for his disgracefull actions.I can understand how a man would lose his mind over what had happened but targeting his wife and Kids is low.I've no doubt he will get what he deserves.
        If justice was served in the first place this would of been avoided.

Comment

Justice was over-served when Naz missed the birth of one of his children and being stripped of his MBE.

The guy he done it to was obviously scummy enough to try this so he deserves to be the ****** that he now is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
            Naz crashed into his car, left him and his wife for dead, and ran away like a *****.
            Now the guy is ****ed up for life and millionaire Naz got away with a couple of months of working out in the gym prison.

I cant blame that guy for going crazy.

ur the only guy on here talkin sense mate.
            how can u expect a guy not to have lost his marbles after
            some filthy c unt crippled him and his wife.
            that f ucker nas probably left them for dead and ran off
            beacuase he was drunk and he didnt want the press
            to get wind of his drunkenes. i bet hed rather be known as
            a lunatic driver than a stinkin drunken driver.

and i think its rubbin salt in that guys wounds to let that scumbag
            naz out of jail after only a couple of weeks
            Last edited by The Prowler; 06-01-2007, 07:51 PM.

Comment

What Naz did was bang outta order and his punishment wasnt nearly enough.
              BUt targetting any mans wife n kids over a problem you got with the man is ****ing bang outta order this bloke will end up getting himself badly hurt if he carries on like this and when he does it'll be rightly so IMO. If he was any kind of man he'd target Naz and leave Naz's wife n kids well alone. The more I think about it this blokes a ****ing scumbag and needs badly hurt to stop his bullying ways.

Comment

does anyone on here actually believe this guy was sane when he decided
                to do something fu cked up like this. im not justifying this guy, im just sayin i can understand y hes mad.

and all u people talkin about how he should leave naz's wife and kids alone
                do realise that NAZ INJURED THIS MANS WIFE IN THE ACCIDENT!!

i honestly believe if that dirty stinkin scum had done a few years in jail
                instead of a couple of weeks this crazy guy wouldnt be so mad.
                and hameds family wouldnt have to worry about revenge attacks.

Comment

If a rat faced **** left me crippled and injured my wife, I would try to pay him back the same exact way. Guess he thought Naz was one of the little girls.

Comment

Even if Naz injured the blokes wife in the crash the bloke should have enough balls about him to leave Nazs wife out of it and target Naz. I know Naz was in the wrong and needs sorting out but this blokes a coward going about getting his revenge in a cowardly way. If he had guts hed target Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
                      Even if Naz injured the blokes wife in the crash the bloke should have enough balls about him to leave Nazs wife out of it and target Naz. I know Naz was in the wrong and needs sorting out but this blokes a coward going about getting his revenge in a cowardly way. If he had guts hed target Naz.
                      i agree he should target nas. but do u doubt this guy has lost his sanity?
                      i think this guy has become a maniac because nas ruined his life and got away with it. this guys mind will be warped

if this guy was never in that accident he wouldnt be trying to hurt
                      people would he?

wether this guy is a coward or crazy is besides the point.

nas and his family only have one person to blame for all this and thats
                      THAT SCUMMY DRUNKEN FAT BAS TARD NAZ

Comment

Working...
                      X