No announcement yet.

Ratings baby!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
    Jesus **** Sonny....you ****ing attention whore....LOL j/k gave you a 5 you were the nicest person here to me when I first joined.......even gave me my first Million points.....Not to mention you are a stead fast Gator fan......Sonny rules mofos.
    I might be going to the Ohio State game on Saturday. That is going to be sweet kicking the
    suckeyes ass in basketball and football.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !! View Post
      I might be going to the Ohio State game on Saturday. That is going to be sweet kicking the
      suckeyes ass in basketball and football.
      Yeah thats cool.........It is actually quite amazing that both schools are like top 5 in both sports at the same time........quite a little rivalry brewing between the two schools.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !! View Post
        Listen up peeps, only a couple people have rated me and one of my buds rated me a one because he thought it might be funny. Well it isn't, and I am going to cry if i don't start getting some serious 5 star action.

lol

j/k

Just go ahead and rate me whatever you think is fair. But if it is lower than a 5 I will hunt you down and smash your pee-pee with a hammer.

Seriously, stay safe this holiday season and everyone have a very merry Christmas!!

just sent a 5 rating --- but I may have sent it before (hope not 1 )

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
          You rated me a 1
          Sonny has always been generous like that. Can we go into tenths of a point in this thing or not?.................Rockin'

Comment

You rated me a 1
            you rated me a 3

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
              you rated me a 3
              I did? Well there must be a perfectly good reason for me giving you such a rating. I think what you need to do is go away and do some soul searching. Really think it through and work out what the inherent flaws are in your character that has forced me to give you a low rating.

Three of the key questions you may wish to consider are:

1. Am I a ginge?
              2. Am I angelo dundee?
              3. Am I 2tough?

These three factors if you answered in the affirmative would almost certainly guarantee you a low rating.

Hmmmmm...I think we've cracked it now aint we...you're a ****in ginge so you are

Comment

I did? Well there must be a perfectly good reason for me giving you such a rating. I think what you need to do is go away and do some soul searching. Really think it through and work out what the inherent flaws are in your character that has forced me to give you a low rating.

Three of the key questions you may wish to consider are:

1. Am I a ginge?
                2. Am I angelo dundee?
                3. Am I 2tough?

These three factors if you answered in the affirmative would almost certainly guarantee you a low rating.

Hmmmmm...I think we've cracked it now aint we...you're a ****in ginge so you are
                Ginger women are Red in the head fire in the bed though. You wouldn't bang Ann Margret hoff.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyChacon View Post
                  You wouldn't bang Ann Margret hoff.
                  I woudnt even let me pet cocker spaniel bang a ginge...let alone go near one meself.

Comment

I woudnt even let me pet cocker spaniel bang a ginge...let alone go near one meself.
                    Ann Margaret was a piece of ass and you know it and you would be a **** to not sleep with her. I would probably have banged her a couple of years ago and especially 35 yrs ago in her prime.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyChacon View Post
                      Ann Margaret was a piece of ass and you know it and you would be a **** to not sleep with her. I would probably have banged her a couple of years ago and especially 35 yrs ago in her prime.
                      You'd still bang her.

I'd feed her to ravenous pigs.

Comment

Working...
                      X