No announcement yet.

Dominican Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankyCola View Post
    No wonder I got into boxing like 3 years ago and I hated it it when I was a little kid.
    I figured that. Sosa had a very close fight with James Toney, some say he won. It was a split decision win for Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      I figured that. Sosa had a very close fight with James Toney, some say he won. It was a split decision win for Toney.
      Wow the refree bull****ted on the roy jones fight.
      Last edited by Lokotron; 11-22-2009, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Wow the refree bulls****ted on him when he fought roy jones
        Yea, thats the worst stoppage I've seen. Lol, Sosa was ready to tear his head off with his bare hands! And Sosa's trainer didn't exactly take it well either,lol!

Comment

Yea, thats the worst stoppage I've seen. Lol, Sosa was ready to tear his head off with his bare hands! And Sosa's trainer didn't exactly take it well either,lol!
          Sosa pushed him and threw a punch then the refree held his arms and sosas trainer was like WTF! yelling like crazy and ****.I still think Roy would of won the fight.

Comment

Sosa pushed him and threw a punch then the refree held his arms and sosas trainer was like WTF! yelling like crazy and ****.I still think Roy would of won the fight.
            Yea, Roy had him under control. But Sosa managed to land some solid shots.

Comment

Yea, Roy had him under control. But Sosa managed to land some solid shots.
              the shots could have added up to end and result in kd's.

Comment

the shots could have added up to end and result in kd's.
                I think so too. Jones was just fast enough to evade some of them, otherwise he'd probably get knocked down and maybe out as well.

Comment

I think so too. Jones was just fast enough to evade some of them, otherwise he'd probably get knocked down and maybe out as well.
                  Yeah after seeying roy in his prime roy is wrong about being in his prime again because he doesn't have the legs to move and the same speed as before.
                  Last edited by Lokotron; 11-22-2009, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuachupitaAssn View Post
                    Yeah after seeying roy in his prime roy is wrong about being in his prime again because he doesn't have the legs to move and the same speed as before.
                    Update!!! on fighters who advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by GuachupitaAssn View Post
                      Yeah it's because DR is more into baseball and we developed our boxing places and our boxing goverment late.Stay uned though people say boxing is dying but probably when the poorer countries develop a bit their hungry fighters might bring boxing back.
                      Im convinced that the only people that say that boxing is dying are americans, and thats because they have no champions at heavyweight and/or are jealous of the current european champs.

Comment

Working...
                      X