Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Golovkin walks through Canelo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graz View Post
    This is true. Nobody is walking through Canelo. He's a great champion. He hasn't fought anyone with the power of Golovkin though. Smith wasn't big enough. Kirkland wasn't good enough. If he can handle GGG's power than it could get interesting. Let's see if GBP has the testicular fortitude to put him in there with him.
    We can say that GGG never fought fighter skilled like Canelo ,Both statments are true, we shell see?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Canelo is confident and knows he can beat him, but De La Hoya is still in his god damn fishnets, If I was an odd maker I would put Canelo favorite -200 and Golovkin at +170
      If only we lived in a world where the bookies actually made lines like this.....

GGG will be a mininum -300 probably closer to -400 or -500, so the opportunity is there. I can't wait to see your betting slips.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        GGG i stamina is terrible too ,and Canelo is great body puncher ,GGG will need show a lot more Then stamina (which is not good )to win it.
        really? I dont recall watching a GGG fight where I seen he gassed out but IDK I dont drool over him or his career. I just know training out of Big Bear is no joke and I have seen his workouts compared to Canelos sea level training. Also GGG stays in better shape between fights than Canelo does.

Comment

Canelo is not that good of a boxer. He is okay.

Comment

I think Canelo beats him convincingly. I didn't like how GGG responded to Brook's punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              really? I dont recall watching a GGG fight where I seen he gassed out but IDK I dont drool over him or his career. I just know training out of Big Bear is no joke and I have seen his workouts compared to Canelos sea level training. Also GGG stays in better shape between fights than Canelo does.
              I cant Recall Canelo fights very sloppy even if he is tired his still Sharp, GGG was sloppy af in Ouma fight ,Brook and moments of Rosado fight ,and Canelo is not punching so much but i never seen him seriously tired.and we are yet to see 160 Canelo .
              Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 11-01-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                I think Canelo beats him convincingly. I didn't like how GGG responded to Brook's punches.
                I never seen antything that would say me that GGG have iron chin.

Comment

I don't think anyone thought it would be "easy" per se. But the further this fight takes to happen the better for Team Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I don't think anyone thought it would be "easy" per se. But the further this fight takes to happen the better for Team Canelo.
                    What if Golovkin losses to Jacobs? Will Canelo/Golovkin ever happen in that case?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      Look at this defense

Lookin' like mayweather in those gifs...he definitely picked up some moves of floyd's from their fight...good on him...

Comment

Working...
                      X