Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist Attack In France over 80 Dead 100 Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm. Those faggot commie Jews strike again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      Now let's not call this what it is, and call anybody who does racist!
      The American way in 2016 partner

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        We need more intellects and liberals like Sam Harris who are speaking intelligently, honestly and openly about Islam. Sam Harris is part of the solution. He recently co-wrote a book with a prominent Muslim about ways that moderates can reform Islam. Harris is counter to far right leaders such as Trump and Gingrich as well as those on the "regressive left" or those who take a regressive stance when it comes to Islam. Harris has frequently criticized Obama and Clinton for obfuscating or using evasive language when discussing Islamic terrorism.

Trump and Gingrich are talking openly about the issue but are proposing impractical solutions that are directly counter to American ideals such as freedom of choice, speech, expression, etc.
        Trumps proposal on a ban on Muslims and Gingrich "Sharia test" are unconstitutional and unproductive. Yet, I think that Trump's rise in popularity is because he's discussing the issue of radical Islam while people on the left are very uncomfortable with it.

Intelligent post, thanks for sharing. That host is just your run-of-the-mill dumb liberal regurgitating all the mainstream liberal talking points on Islam; whereas, that Sam Harris dude has a real no bs nuanced view.

Use this embed code, the video automatically starts at 23:30

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Why do democrats and liberals say this? What's the point? It comes off as they're coddling islam.
          Makes no fukin sense to me. All I know is we can't have another 8 years of one of them in the white house or this shyt is just gonna get worse.

Comment

• Comment

• I like how nobody in the media is correcting anybody on using this opportunity to ramp up anti-immigration sentiment.

This dude was born in France. So were 7 of the 9 attackers in Paris last November were born in Europe. At least 2 of the 3 Brussels bombers were born in Europe as well. (Seriously can't find any information on that third dude, so if anybody knows where he was from, please post it.)

It's not an immigration issue anymore.

Still, I'll grant people on the other side of the aisle politically that we need to remain vigilant in vigorously screening and rejecting potential threats via our vetting system. Something I haven't heard anybody mention thus far is a potential age restriction : It's no secret that all of these attacks are carried out by young men. Granted, there are some old ****s in the higher ranks of ISIS/ISIL, but the foot soldiers who carry out these suicide attacks, bombings, and mass shootings are, without exception, young angry dudes from war torn middle eastern countries.

So maybe we can talk about putting some kind of age restrictions in place for not accepting middle eastern dudes under the age of 40. Couple that with the vigorous checks and balances we already have in place (as alluded to by my posts last night pointing out how infrequently we've been hit inside the United States post-9/11) and that should help keep out the violent immigrant factor.

But we're entering a new territory here were these attacks are being carried out by citizens of the country the attack takes place in, and I'd love to hear some suggestions from the lounge righties regarding how we stop that.

Do we step up domestic surveillance measures even more? Beef up the already proven ineffective NSA and create a police state society like East Germany circa the 1960s and 70s where citizens are selling each other out as spies over minor disputes to the Statsi?

Do we send another 30,000 American troops in to the middle east to wage war and further anti-American resentment among otherwise peaceful muslims and increase ISIS/ISL recruitment drives throughout the region like we did under Bush when we invaded Iraq in 2003?

Do we start policing United States citizens who are of the Islamic faith? Put them in internment camps like we did the Japanese in 1944? Rendition them to Guantanamo Bay for "enhanced interrogation techniques"? Maybe start policing the internet and detaining people who view questionable material - The very definition of thought crime?

ISIS/ISIL are already internally recognizing and preparing their followers for the loss of the caliphate. They've advised sympathizers abroad to remain in their countries and await instruction. Meaning there are going to be more domestic attacks in targeted countries by citizens of those countries.

And I can't take anybody seriously until they stop just scapegoating immigrants and start tackling the very real issue of domestic terrorism with at least the same amount of fervor and zeal that they currently tackle immigration policy with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                We need more intellects and liberals like Sam Harris who are speaking intelligently, honestly and openly about Islam. Sam Harris is part of the solution. He recently co-wrote a book with a prominent Muslim about ways that moderates can reform Islam. Harris is counter to far right leaders such as Trump and Gingrich as well as those on the "regressive left" or those who take a regressive stance when it comes to Islam. Harris has frequently criticized Obama and Clinton for obfuscating or using evasive language when discussing Islamic terrorism.

Trump and Gingrich are talking openly about the issue but are proposing impractical solutions that are directly counter to American ideals such as freedom of choice, speech, expression, etc.
                Trumps proposal on a ban on Muslims and Gingrich "Sharia test" are unconstitutional and unproductive. Yet, I think that Trump's rise in popularity is because he's discussing the issue of radical Islam while people on the left are very uncomfortable with it.

@23:30

This was a great interview. Harris captures and states reality in a way the left hasn't been able too since the 90s. He understands the why Trump's honestly addressing the problem of Islamism is why he is growing in great support. He actually gives Hillary the sound advice she needs to get back on track.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  And what does that hsve to do with anything?
                  It has to do with people like you blaming the US for everything going on in the Middle East "We created a lot of enemies for sure."

With or without the invasion of Iraq, the S&S crews would be killing each other. They have been doing so for 1300 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    I like how nobody in the media is correcting anybody on using this opportunity to ramp up anti-immigration sentiment.

This dude was born in France. So were 7 of the 9 attackers in Paris last November were born in Europe. At least 2 of the 3 Brussels bombers were born in Europe as well. (Seriously can't find any information on that third dude, so if anybody knows where he was from, please post it.)

Still, I'll grant people on the other side of the aisle politically that we need to remain vigilant in vigorously screening and rejecting potential threats via our vetting system. Something I haven't heard anybody mention thus far is a potential age restriction : It's no secret that all of these attacks are carried out by young men. Granted, there are some old ****s in the higher ranks of ISIS/ISIL, but the foot soldiers who carry out these suicide attacks, bombings, and mass shootings are, without exception, young angry dudes from war torn middle eastern countries.

So maybe we can talk about putting some kind of age restrictions in place for not accepting middle eastern dudes under the age of 40. Couple that with the vigorous checks and balances we already have in place (as alluded to by my posts last night pointing out how infrequently we've been hit inside the United States post-9/11) and that should help keep out the violent immigrant factor.

But we're entering a new territory here were these attacks are being carried out by citizens of the country the attack takes place in, and I'd love to hear some suggestions from the lounge righties regarding how we stop that.

Do we step up domestic surveillance measures even more? Beef up the already proven ineffective NSA and create a police state society like East Germany circa the 1960s and 70s where citizens are selling each other out as spies over minor disputes to the Statsi?

Do we send another 30,000 American troops in to the middle east to wage war and further anti-American resentment among otherwise peaceful muslims and increase ISIS/ISL recruitment drives throughout the region like we did under Bush when we invaded Iraq in 2003?

Do we start policing United States citizens who are of the Islamic faith? Put them in internment camps like we did the Japanese in 1944? Rendition them to Guantanamo Bay for "enhanced interrogation techniques"? Maybe start policing the internet and detaining people who view questionable material - The very definition of thought crime?

ISIS/ISIL are already internally recognizing and preparing their followers for the loss of the caliphate. They've advised sympathizers abroad to remain in their countries and await instruction. Meaning there are going to be more domestic attacks in targeted countries by citizens of those countries.

And I can't take anybody seriously until they stop just scapegoating immigrants and start tackling the very real issue of domestic terrorism with at least the same amount of fervor and zeal that they currently tackle immigration policy with.
                    Yes these middle easterners already living in the west have been carrying out a lot of the attacks. How did they get away with it? Precisely because of that, they're not perceived as threats as they go under the rader and are presumably assimilated because they grew up here.

It shows that islam is so potent that even those who grew up in peaceful countries can go jihad. The fresh immigrants(bit of an oxymoron as muslims smell like the soles of muhammad(pig feces and eternal hellfire be upon him))
                    are being kept under the microscope for now but that won't last for long, they will eventually be forgotten as they're granted citizenships and they will get their shot at carrying out these attacks You're pretending to be dumb again, of course islamic immigration needs to be halted are you ****ing kidding me. Especially now when terrorism is at its all time high as you got Isis rats pretending to be refugees, it's a new phenomenon.

I like the age restriction idea. But that's considered just as extreme as the things us righties have been suggesting so far.
                    Last edited by BKM-; 07-15-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      I like how nobody in the media is correcting anybody on using this opportunity to ramp up anti-immigration sentiment.

Actually according to CNN he was born in Tunisia.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/europe...uck/index.html

First paragraph.

Comment

Working...
                      X