No announcement yet.

So Did Brook Duck Chaves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    and you were telling us Chaves isnt worth a fight and then told us Chaves is a tough fight and now you cant admit Brook ducked him...

Make ur mind up Dirk
    Chaves is a tough fight but still not a big name.

The point is you said Chaves was a bum so what does it even matter to you if he fights Chaves or not? You'd still be doing the same lame troll act you've been on for the past few months.

Looks like the Khan fight is on the cards now and you are literally ****ting yourself

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      That's highly unlikely, as Khan is being touted for the summer, so we'll see two warm up fights, one for each participant. Or Khan will just stay inactive till it's time to fight Brook.
      Hey il take Khan over Chaves all day, cant wait for that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Chaves is a tough fight but still not a big name.

The point is you said Chaves was a bum so what does it even matter to you if he fights Chaves or not? You'd still be doing the same lame troll act you've been on for the past few months.

Looks like the Khan fight is on the cards now and you are literally ****ting yourself
        The fact is Brook ducked Chaves

35 fights, and 34 bums

Never been in the ring with a puncher

His chin has never been tested...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          The fact is Brook ducked Chaves

35 fights, and 34 bums

Never been in the ring with a puncher

His chin has never been tested...
          Khan's has and it fell at the first hurdle

That's why you are soiling your keks that he might have to fight Brook now

Comment

dirk man I wonder what your position will be when khan beats up brook. the guy is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
              dirk man I wonder what your position will be when khan beats up brook. the guy is a fraud
              I think he can beat Brook, it's a 50-50 fight. That's why boxing fans want to see it whereas diehard Khan fans are ****ting themselves

Comment

I think he can beat Brook, it's a 50-50 fight. That's why boxing fans want to see it whereas diehard Khan fans are ****ting themselves
                IF khan loses brook becomes the top welterwieght if Khan wins brook was a bum and khan dosent get too much credit

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                  IF khan loses brook becomes the top welterwieght if Khan wins brook was a bum and khan dosent get too much credit
                  Brook is already a top welterweight because he beat a top welterweight champion in Porter.

Khan is just completely in no man's land. What credit is he getting for beating the likes of Algieri, Alexander and Diaz lol

Comment

Let me know when Brook has the balls to get in the ring with a puncher.

35 fights and we still know very little about Brooks heart and chin.

Comment

As far as Chaves goes, I cannot stand him. He is a super dirty fighter. I am no fan of Brook, but I got no issue with him passing over Chaves. He is meaningless anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X