Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So GBP is supposedly less corrupt than TR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember when i was a big oscar fan...how young i was. gb is no different, their dirt just gets brought up a lot less (and it's a lot more nowadays). if top rank did the stuff golden boy has in the last 10 years...oh man, smh - think quillin test results, giving a fighter a bag of money, legitimately being ALL in house nowadays in terms of main events, amongst countless other things....we'd never hear the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
      i remember when i was a big oscar fan...how young i was. gb is no different, their dirt just gets brought up a lot less (and it's a lot more nowadays). if top rank did the stuff golden boy has in the last 10 years...oh man, smh - think quillin test results, giving a fighter a bag of money, legitimately being ALL in house nowadays in terms of main events, amongst countless other things....we'd never hear the end of it.
      WTF change your sig Rios has no chance against Victor Ortiz

Comment

Don't forget that GB tried everything to screw Lara in his fight with Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
          WTF change your sig Rios has no chance against Victor Ortiz
          okay....sike. the fck would i change my beautiful sig for? change that avi, it's embarrassing, it's as bad as elf*gs. people might think i'm gay if they walk by with that up on my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
            okay....sike. the fck would i change my beautiful sig for? change that avi, it's embarrassing, it's as bad as elf*gs. people might think i'm gay if they walk by with that up on my screen.
            Why is it any gayer than your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
              I secretly love Brandon Rios and know that he would defeat Victor Ortiz in less than 2 rounds
              I know....

Comment

Working...
              X