Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali square ring coward if he doesn't fight Haye.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali square ring coward if he doesn't fight Haye.

Would he be considered a fraud for not trying to go out and fight HAYE?

I mean Vitali went after Peter Sam after Wlad fought him. He goes after dirty leftovers lol why not David Haye. You know why, Dude know's he would get his soul snatched under 12!

It should go down, it would make the rematch the biggest heavyweight fight in a long time!

Why it wouldn't happen 2 reasons: 1 Vitali likes fighting bums with no chance.

And 2 it would erase any chance of him making it to the Hall of fame.

If he does beat Haye, then I might consider giving him a 3rd round late ballot nod in to the HOF for janitor position of the current HW division.

If the WBC doesn't give Haye a ranking, the fight cant and wont happen. Suiliman already rejected Haye as a challenger for the title before the Chisora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      If the WBC doesn't give Haye a ranking, the fight cant and wont happen. Suiliman already rejected Haye as a challenger for the title before the Chisora fight.
      its on vitali to drop that piece of **** belt then

Comment

Then Vitali has to make a stand as a boxer. If he wants to fight him for a non title fight then lets get it on.

If the next words from Vitali are "bring on Haye." All respect back to him, if not, dude is a dud, and not only one of the weakest representatives for a heavy weight "champion" . But he should definitely not be inducted into the hall of fame for fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
          its on vitali to drop that piece of **** belt then
          It's the belt, or his legacy and possible late induction into the hall of fame.

Belt or legacy, the choice is yours Vit.

Comment

Drop the belt then,he is bigger than that belt anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              Would he be considered a fraud for not trying to go out and fight HAYE?

I mean Vitali went after Peter Sam after Wlad fought him. He goes after dirty leftovers lol why not David Haye. You know why, Dude know's he would get his soul snatched under 12!

It should go down, it would make the rematch the biggest heavyweight fight in a long time!

Why it wouldn't happen 2 reasons: 1 Vitali likes fighting bums with no chance.

And 2 it would erase any chance of him making it to the Hall of fame.

If he does beat Haye, then I might consider giving him a 3rd round late ballot nod in to the HOF for janitor position of the current HW division.
              Vitali probably won't fight Haye and I think it was Vitali's fault the fight never happened. I think they are avoiding Haye, and for good reason. I don't blame them for fearing Haye, but he better retire soon, because he's the champ and its disgraceful for a champion to avoid the fighter everyone wants to see against him. IMO, Vitali is not a true champion any more, but he was at one time.

Comment

Nah, I wouldn't consider Vitali a coward if he chooses to call it a day after his next fight. But I really do hope that he fights David.

Comment

Vitali should make Haye his last fight and not this joker Charr. I make it a 50-50 fight because Vitali is getting old. I hope they can make the fight because Vitali is a proud guy who won't want to quit like a ***** the way Lewis did.

Comment

Calling Vitali a coward is so ****ing weak. And I am from the same neck of the woods as Haye.

What is wrong with people on here calling boxers cowards? Look at yourself before you disrespect the men who get us interested in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X