1000th poster gets 10 billion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    but not too hard, huh?
    I am getting the job done and thats all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace_Kicker
      dude ur sig is kinda offensive. and those are chinese.
      you dont like asain and manny P singin? ooooooooh im tellin........

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
        I am getting the job done and thats all that matters.
        i hear ya.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceman
          you dont like asain and manny P singin? ooooooooh im tellin........
          i get his point, but i gotta say that the link itself is funny. i bet they are 100% serious too. notice the guy behind the at the computer. he isn;t even phased by it all. lol!
          Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 06-09-2006, 09:40 AM.

Comment

i hear ya.
            I hear you louder.

Comment

i get his point, but i gotta say that the click itself is funny. i bet they are 100% serious too. notice the guy behind the at the computer. he isn;t even phased by it all. lol!
              i thought he was gonna scream stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
                I hear you louder.
                i think that i told you that i work part-time, self-employed as a consultant.

well, at the school i work at i have my own office and my own lap top. however, they are like BIG BROTHER is watching. It is ridiculous. They actually have tons of tech people just checking out what staff and students are viewing on the internt, reading e-mails, etc. just total lack of privacy. it is ridiculous! they wanted to keep my lap top for 24 hours to make sure it was "safe" to connect to their network and i was like NO WAY.
                so when i am at work, i don;t even have internet. i refuse to let them just go through all my stuff.

Comment

well, at the school i work at i have my own office and my own lap top. however, they are like BIG BROTHER is watching. It is ridiculous. They actually have tons of tech people just checking out what staff and students are viewing on the internt, reading e-mails, etc. just total lack of privacy. it is ridiculous! they wanted to keep my lap top for 24 hours to make sure it was "safe" to connect to their network and i was like NO WAY.
                  so when i am at work, i don;t even have internet. i refuse to let them just go through all my stuff.
                  your husband is evil for making you work while pregnant.

Comment

My boss does not even know how to check his own E-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceman
                      your husband is evil for making you work while pregnant.
                      most pregnant women do work.

i saw a pregnant waitress andshe was REAL pregnant. i felt really bad for me, because i know she was hurtin.

Comment

Working...
                      X