No announcement yet.

Who is Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Andre Ward?

Hi all. I keep hearing that this Andre Ward guy should fight the MW champ Golovkin, but I don't know about him. Is he good? People keep saying he appeared on Super sex? What is it a **** movie? Can someone share a link of his **** movies or highlights?

Thanks in advance.

He beat Paul Smith

Comment

All I know Rhan Murdock ducked him

Comment

TS didn't get enough of Yusaf Mack and is requesting more boxers in gay **** films

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          TS didn't get enough of Yusaf Mack and is requesting more boxers in gay **** films

Comment

He's an Olympic gold medal winner, undefeated as a pro, and proved himself the best in his weight class by beating the top fighters in the division.

If he was Russian or Ukrainian that would be enough for certain posters on here to fantasize about sucking him off daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Agreed OP needs to sign up for that dawgpund membership

Comment

You can't get his name out of your mouth so he must be pretty significant in your life.

Comment

He one of the few fighters in this day and age to be proven elite by fighting all the top names in his divion and beating them convincingly ... l

Comment

Is this Andre Ward guy fighting soon? I want to know who he is. Who is him? will I ever get the chance to see him fighting? He was taken out from the Cotto-Canelo ppv? why? Who is TBA? why they say this Andre Ward will fight a TBA in a TBD date?

Please help. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X