No announcement yet.

Floyd and 50 cent will become enemies over money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
    exactly! 50cent can do so much, just like 50cent i put them on they shouldnt be counting on me to do everything for them they need to venture and do things for themselves...

50cent is tight with Tony Yayo still....
    Yayo is 50s ace, he knows his position.

That Young buck phone convo where he was crying to 50 was hilarious........

Comment

LOL...it is possible but I doubt it, he has a good long term Business Relationship with Eminem and Dr Dre...and they all have made a lot of money together, why can't their relationship be like that? some of you desperately want this thing to FAIL...no surprise though especially on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

LOL...it is possible but I doubt it, he has a good long term Business Relationship with Eminem and Dr Dre...and they all have made a lot of money together, why can't their relationship be like that? some of you desperately want this thing to FAIL...no surprise though especially on this forum
        They trollin, they hatin.....

Comment

I never really understood why Floyd teamed up with him. Floyd has the boxing fame, the boxing knowledge, and the respect of the boxing community. He has a great business advisor and boxing connections. Why split the money with 50 when he does not have to. What does Floyd need 50 for? I know 50 made millions in the music industry but Floyd and Al Haymon have made millions in the boxing industry already. What does 50 contribute and why does Floyd need him?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I never really understood why Floyd teamed up with him. Floyd has the boxing fame, the boxing knowledge, and the respect of the boxing community. He has a great business advisor and boxing connections. Why split the money with 50 when he does not have to. What does Floyd need 50 for? I know 50 made millions in the music industry but Floyd and Al Haymon have made millions in the boxing industry already. What does 50 contribute and why does Floyd need him?
            50 is floyds girlfriend , deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              50s name hold major weight man...just his name alone sells the company on an international level. Good cop/bad cop.....perfect balance IMO

50 is a very savvy business man and international megastar known on every continent on the planet

Comment

they may, they may not. they are friends. friends fight. if they cant shrug it off then their company will fail. but i dont see whats the point of guessing and ****. we will see when we see.

Comment

If it happens it happens.

People have fallout over money all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    If it happens it happens.

People have fallout over money all the time.
                    There's nothing new under the sun.....

Comment

Are you guys on some Jay Z and Damon Dash s**t or what.

Comment

Working...
                      X