No announcement yet.

Nice guys finish last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice guys finish last?

Do you agree with this? Seems like the girls these days are with the *******s...

Originally posted by Austin Drage View Post
    Do you agree with this? Seems like the girls these days are with the *******s...
    Which is why I don't bother being nice anymore. I am a vicious bastard these days and although I've alienated myself from my friends and family, I'm reaping the benefits as far as minge is concerned.

Comment

The ultimate nice guy achieved everything he had to in the modern game:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-DRx4twE8Gc

Comment

I've started listening to rap music now

gonna smack a ho in the mouth. **** this nice guy ****. 15 year old girls dont dig nice guys...

Comment

You mean girly guys finish last. Stop being girly and man the **** up and you will probably stop getting rejected by women all the time. That is what seesm to be your problem. Don;t take advice from all these virgins! I am the man who can with a masterplan, and be more like me to get plenty punani. Start by going to French classes to catch up to me in coolness, buy some Boss and Gucci pimp gear, and stop being such a feminine/sensitive **** like these moaning whores in this section. When they cry like girls after a PWN, it probably reflects how they behave before getting rejected too, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Drage View Post
            Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Which is why I don't bother being nice anymore. I am a vicious bastard these days and although I've alienated myself from my friends and family, I'm reaping the benefits as far as minge is concerned.
            most of the hot birds i see are hooked up to metrosexual type pretty boys, the kind of "man" they can make their ***** and spend their money. they definitley f.uck the *******s / alpha males but when they wanna get married and make a nest they go for the weakest guy with some money that they can find

Comment

I like my sugar with coffee and cream

Comment

there seems to be the 2 types of men that seem to get the most success. You got the metrosexual men and the uber confident treat them like **** guys. I fit into both. Only recently started doing the 'treat them like ****' stuff. treat them mean......................

Comment

absolutely splinter! you gotta treat em a bit mean otherwise they wont respect you. A girl has to have a certain degree of fear towards her man. Not violence fear but fear that if they step off the mark they will be in trouble. They dont want a bloke to crumble at their feet all the time, they find it boring.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                    The ultimate nice guy achieved everything he had to in the modern game:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-DRx4twE8Gc
                    Henrik Larsson Is The King Of Kings

Think well win on saturday oasis lad???

Comment

Working...
                    X