Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these boxers pose the biggest threat to Chad Dawson? Cloud, Kess, or Abe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler, no dicussion.

Comment

I'm really suprised that Kessler is in the lead in this pole. I think it's possible that he may be the easiest fight for Chad out of the three. I think he'll beat Abraham if they ever tangle, but this is a case of where styles make fights if we are talking about which guy matches up the best with Chad. Kessler's style is very identical to Adamek's, and we saw what happened there. Abraham's lack of ring mobility and work rate would hurt him against Dawson, but I like the way he places his punches when he throws them. Jermaine Taylor had his hands as high as can be in the ear muff position when that KO punch found the mark. And Dawson goes into that same exact kind of posture and lingers on the inside when he goes into his inactive phase of fights. One thing that Abraham should get credit for is actually being hard to hit when he uses the peek-a-boo style. Dawson on the other hand is more hittable when he tries to do that.

Comment

Working...
      X