Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your favourite thing to have done to you in the bedroom?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    Involves lsd so you're a mile off there, an interesting concept though nonetheless. Eat gods, pray to the mortals.
    you sound advanced, tell us druggie tell us how u get off!

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      Just too relaxed to move. In the future I hope to be too relaxed to even type on a keyboard
      one day soon youll be too relaxed to be alive, not much time, anyway enjoy your relax bro

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Too death?

Hey Boston guy, do you like the Red Sox?
        No, but close to it.

**** the Red Sox. I don't watch baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          No, but close to it.

**** the Red Sox. I don't watch baseball.
          You a Celtics guy?

Comment

You a Celtics guy?
            I'll watch some of the games, maybe go to one or two during the season. I follow boxing more closely than any other sport.

Comment

I'll watch some of the games, maybe go to one or two during the season. I follow boxing more closely than any other sport.
              But bro it's hard being a boxing. We are in one of the shi ttiest eras. Plus you can't have a normal boxing conversation with people. They don't know ****. These boards are so much funny outside the boxing forum. The lounge kicks ass.

Comment

I like being smothered by thick girl with a thicker a.ss.
                Now I like you. Great post! Was worried you were Alexkid's dad.

Btw, Alexkid is creating some decent threads. Are you Mega, or tbear advising him?

Peace Hermano.

Comment

But bro it's hard being a boxing. We are in one of the shi ttiest eras. Plus you can't have a normal boxing conversation with people. They don't know ****. These boards are so much funny outside the boxing forum. The lounge kicks ass.
                  Boston is a great sports town if you're a Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins or college sports fan. Not so much if you're a boxing fan. There used to be nice sports bar in Allston called the "Sports Depot" but that closed about 4 years ago.

If you want to get into some of the boxing circles you have to join a boxing club, and even then, most people don't know jack squat about the sport.

Comment

Boston is a great sports town if you're a Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins or college sports fan. Not so much if you're a boxing fan. There used to be nice sports bar in Allston called the "Sports Depot" but that closed about 4 years ago.

If you want to get into some of the boxing circles you have to join a boxing club, and even then, most people don't know jack squat about the sport.
                    I like talking boxing but damn it hard talking to newer younger guys about the sport. Its like pulling fu cking teeth with them. Its a weird era in boxing all around from the boxers, to the promoters and even the fans.

Its very rare to find someone to really talk boxing these days.

The History sections you can get a good convo. in there. but its not active enough.

So overall id rather talk about gay stuff. lol

Comment

I like to sneak away from her for a split second and take a sandwich brake

Comment

Working...
                      X