Collapse
No announcement yet.

US and Russia will go to war if proxy war in Syria doesn't end, Turkey warns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US and Russia will go to war if proxy war in Syria doesn't end, Turkey warns

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7358691.html

“If this proxy war continues, after this, let me be clear, America and Russia will come to a point of war,” Mr Kurtulmuş said.

Talks between the two nations broke down following the bombing of a UN and Red Crescent convoy during a ceasefire on September 19. Relations between Russia and the other permanent members of the UN Security Council have also deteriorated over Russia's role in backing renewed Syrian government air strikes which are decimating rebel-held neighbourhoods in Aleppo and elsewhere across the country.

Mr Kurtulmuş called Syrian President Bashar al-Assad a “pawn” in the wider context of the conflict and said his removal from power is necessary for lasting peace.

Do you know what this means? Ward Kovalev is much more significant now

Jhonny & I will join the military and become special forces!

This is getting good! We are gonna have to watch some war movies to get us up to speed faster!

Comment

i got the US at -7.5pts

Comment

Obama tried to be friendly with russia when he got in office. Hillary is going to crush Russia when she gets in office, I can't wait.

A full blown war is unaffordable with Russia. But best believe we are going to go all out to destroy Russia's ability to build an economy or to have any foreign influence.

Comment

the ugly b*tch moderator* from the second debate compared Aleppo to the holocaust if we don't interfere, the spin is already happening.

this will go down as the most pointless and ******ed war in America's history i think. we're going to get nuked over dirty moderate muslim rebels. the American public is stupid as **** if they are led into this like sheeps.

FFS look at that face. she looks like an old boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            the ugly b*tch moderator* from the second debate compared Aleppo to the holocaust if we don't interfere, the spin is already happening.

this will go down as the most pointless and ******ed war in America's history i think. we're going to get nuked over dirty moderate muslim rebels. the American public is stupid as **** if they are led into this like sheeps.

an old boot

Comment

A holocaust that Clinton started which has:

-Caused catastrophic harm to the Syrian people(Assad is bad but one monster who knows his place is better then many who don't)

-Currently destabilizing Europe.( with British leaving the EU).

-Hurting our relationship with Russia(another super power).

-Costing us Trillions....

I'm not a Trumper but Trump is at least trying to prevent the apocalypse
              Last edited by Gentblue; 10-14-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

man our country is fooled again for another like just 911... were going to another war for a freaking lie

hey beer wheres the safest place to go if nuclear war is comin up????

im not gonna fight for this country for another freaking lie

i heard alexkid will be proud enough to die for hilary

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7358691.html

“If this proxy war continues, after this, let me be clear, America and Russia will come to a point of war,” Mr Kurtulmuş said.

Talks between the two nations broke down following the bombing of a UN and Red Crescent convoy during a ceasefire on September 19. Relations between Russia and the other permanent members of the UN Security Council have also deteriorated over Russia's role in backing renewed Syrian government air strikes which are decimating rebel-held neighbourhoods in Aleppo and elsewhere across the country.

Mr Kurtulmuş called Syrian President Bashar al-Assad a “pawn” in the wider context of the conflict and said his removal from power is necessary for lasting peace.

Do you know what this means? Ward Kovalev is much more significant now
                  Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i got the US at -7.5pts
                  Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Obama tried to be friendly with russia when he got in office. Hillary is going to crush Russia when she gets in office, I can't wait.

A full blown war is unaffordable with Russia. But best believe we are going to go all out to destroy Russia's ability to build an economy or to have any foreign influence.

LOOOOOL.

Do regular americans even know what this all means????

i mean people are just living their lives day to day and our government is inflicting hell on earth in the middle east.....

wuteves i guess....

lets see if kim kardashian is ok from her "robbery" vacay....

smdh....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

dude seems to think a nuclear war means countries will be throwing rocks at each other

stoopid arsol

Comment

Working...
                    X