who are you right now?

the poster infamous?
    or the poster chollo vista???

smdh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      lol whose acting???
      Theo Rossi is just bad on the show.

Wasn't noticeable in SOA but here, dude is just corny as hell. Dudes always whispering tryna sound all intense.

Alfre Woodard got some bad moments on the show too.

I dunno, I just chalk it up to the fact that it's based on a comic book and the lines are a little cheesy.

Comment

lol at pig.

who are you right now?

the poster infamous?
        or the poster chollo vista???

smdh...

i only got to 2 episodes so far and would like to binge more before going full ****** on this thread

im Westworlded out right now

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Wasn't noticeable in SOA but here, dude is just corny as hell. Dudes always whispering tryna sound all intense.

I dunno, I just chalk it up to the fact that it's based on a comic book and the lines are a little cheesy.
          LMFAOOOOO im glad i wasnt the only one.

i swear, everytime i saw juice's face on screen i was like please kill him... please kill him now....

of course, he survives and is now the right hand man for black hillary.

he doesnt do it for me as a bad guy. too beta CUCK! looking. plus he's been typcasted as juice for me.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i only got to 2 episodes so far and would like to binge more before going full ****** on this thread

dont lie,

did you get hard when you saw elon musk wife????

i did.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I was binging LC then I started Westworld since it was only 2 ep in.

Good distractions while we waiting for GOT and TWD.

Comment

i swear, everytime i saw juice's face on screen i was like please kill him... please kill him now....

he doesnt do it for me as a bad guy. too beta CUCK! looking. plus he's been typcasted as juice for me.

dont lie,

i did.
              Dude actually said "whatchu talkin' about, Willis" with a straight face.

I was done with the dude after that.

Comment

yea she was nice but i save my nut busting for pron stars. i cant be wasting my nut busting to hollywood thespians whose scurred to show t*ts.

far too many gorgeous women doing pron to waste breaking one off to these stuck up i dont want to show t*ts hollywood hoes....

as for the show,

i really like that dude from boardwalk empire, stryker. love his little pedantic pontifications and soliloquies in this show. i was a little worried when they killed cottonmouth that they wouldnt have a proper bad guy and they would rely on that crooked black hillary politician to be the bad guy. didnt like her in the beginning but she grew on me. unlike hillary...
                I can bust certain online sluts but it just gets old after seeing them stretched time after time. I totally forgot that guy was on Boardwalk Empire. That's an extremely underrated show. One of the best gangster shows of all time for sure.

Which reminds Another girl who busted me off like a fire hydrant.

Comment

Great show. Binged watched all episodes last Monday. now I'm onto Narcos.

Netflix has some good shows.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

as soon as i saw him in the 1st episode, i was like 'Juice you ****ing snitch!'

Comment

dont lie,

i did.

i would have never made it to Westworld

i would be hating myself for wasting all that money and just busting on that hoe for a month

Comment

Working...
                      X