Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury With Cryptic Tweet of Scarface as Cocaine Mess Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    That's exactly how I got hooked on coke in the late 90's.
    a jewish guy got you on to it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

Tyson obviously chose to snort the coke, but he's been on a downward slope ever since that comment he made about the Zionists. He made a big mistake mentioning the Zionists and they ran a hate campaign on him, there was a negative news story about him every other week, here was a guy who barely made the papers before winning the titles.. We all deal with stress and pressure differently

After winning the titles, no respect was shown for Fury by the GBP or media, it has been contentiously attacked.

Yes he did a line or two of charlie to cope with the pressure, but yes i do blame the Zionists.

Fury is still the man, titles or no titles, until he is beaten he will remain the man

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Must have been them. I would never do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

No fuks given.

#RealChampion
          Yeah, a "realchampion" who just won the biggest fight of his life, only to lose the titles out of ring by engaging in self destructive and ******ed behavior. A "champion" who just ****ed up the next couple years of his prime due to being a ****ing dip****. A "real champion" who's gonna rob fans of potential blockbuster entertaining and epic fights. Yeah, he's a real champ alright

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

No fuks given.

#RealChampion

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Lmao! Now I didn't pay much attention to the Smith fight, but after Khan, Oscar looked skied up as hell with those buggy eyes, cheesy ass grin, and head bobbing up and down like that. All that was missing was the mouth twist
              Ha ha.. He should have been high as fuk for sure.. He was laughing off when Canelo made those comments after Khan, with all that pick up your phone.. It's common to call people up after you are high, I mean pretty much everybody does it..

Comment

This guy is an absolute degenerate the position he is in you would expect him to show maturity for the youth of the world, I hope they castrate this ****** to stop him having any more offspring.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Tyson obviously chose to snort the coke, but he's been on a downward slope ever since that comment he made about the Zionists. He made a big mistake mentioning the Zionists and they ran a hate campaign on him, there was a negative news story about him every other week, here was a guy who barely made the papers before winning the titles.. We all deal with stress and pressure differently

After winning the titles, no respect was shown for Fury by the GBP or media, it has been contentiously attacked.

Yes he did a line or two of charlie to cope with the pressure, but yes i do blame the Zionists.

Fury is still the man, titles or no titles, until he is beaten he will remain the man
                  Bollocks....the zionists never picked a fight with fury so why did fury pick a fight with them and considering they control media and own the tv channels.....stupid dumb f@cker , plus he also made millions fighting on the channels and through media he became famous so they actually lined his pocket with silver as well...I have no time for the joos but then again I don't rely on media to further my career.
                  He will be stripped and suspended from the sport and he will never win a world title again...and when he does return Joshua will knock the Charlie right out of him..he's cooked his goose and only a dumb f@cker like you would think otherwise

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      The only belt that matters is the lineal one. Cocaine can't break a lineage.
                      This.

Sit down you lot. You take this sport so ****ing serious. Its a joke. Fury doing cocaine doesn't put boxing's rep in the toilet. Not one person will care about this story in a few days time.

Comment

Working...
                      X