No announcement yet.

Love thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I love that I'll have enough time for lunch today to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant and fill up on tacos de carne asada and free tortilla chips smothered in fresh salsa, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, and queso blanco.

**** yeah. :wank:
    You arent gonna be loving it later

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      if he's not posting here why did you decide to hang around? just curious.....
      I didnt knw I needed permission to stick around if Vers isnt here..
      Vers will be back after hes done with his fight, Maybe sooner then you think. So now my question is, Why are you concerned about me still posting on Boxingscene?

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
        Vers will be back after hes done with his fight, Maybe sooner then you think. So now my question is, Why are you concerned about me still posting on Boxingscene?
        You ever think why Vers invited you on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          You ever think why Vers invited you on here?
          Yup but give me your reason why he did??

Comment

Yup but give me your reason why he did??
            Well you can share why?

Why would I know his reasoning?

Comment

• What happened Junior?.

Comment

• I love the feeling of relief when I pee after holding for too long.

"peeleft:

Is it ****ed up that this emoticon is a monkey peeing? Lol

Comment

let's see:

you don't like boxing

the dude who brought you here (to make some other chick jealous) is no longer here.

the dude who brought you here (who to my knowledge you haven't even met) IS NO LONGER HERE!

so really, what if your interest here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    What happened Junior?.
                    90 mph head on collision with a 19 tonne tipper lorry loaded with three tons of ballast....safe to say that it didnt move!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      let's see:

you don't like boxing

the dude who brought you here (to make some other chick jealous) is no longer here.

the dude who brought you here (who to my knowledge you haven't even met) IS NO LONGER HERE!

so really, what if your interest here?
                      Okay first off, I do like boxing, like i said before you knw nothing about me to even judge me..
                      Second off, I do knw Vers, Ive knwn Vers for years, Went we to High School together dumb ass.. Learn your facts before you try to call someone out.
                      Like i said when vers is done with his fight he will be back on.. and as for him bringing me on here to make some girl jealous naw playboy you got your facts wrong.... Why dont you let that **** go already!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X